I love WowRoster...

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

I love WowRoster...

Postby sonic76 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 am

First off, when I was GM of my guild, this was (and still is) the best application for listing my guild's roster...here's my question...

I want to use this to just list my characters, and not my guilds per se...

Currently I have:
80 Mage
80 DK
74 Rogue
68 Druid
29 pally etc etc

I am making a new website for myself and I want to list all MY toons but not the guilds I am in...is there a way to do that with this? LIke I just want to be able to go to my website, click on my name and see everything roster shows when you click on a specific toon from the actual roster...

make sense?
sonic76
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: I love WowRoster...

Postby PleegWat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 am

Yes, you can use roster for individual characters.

Go to RosterCP, pick 'upload rules' on the right side, then 'character' on the left, and add your character names in the 'allow' box in the middle.
If you don't want to add all characters manually, you can use wildcards to allow characters with a certain name pattern to upload. For example:
Code: Select all
Pleeg%

will allow any character whose name starts with 'pleeg' to be uploaded.

Due to technical restrictions, any character admitted through the 'characters' panel will show up in the 'Guildless-A' or 'Guildless-H' guild, depending on whether it is an alliance or a horde character. If you want to show your alliance and horde characters on one screen, use the 'realm' buttons.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Return to General Support & Feedback