Armory Sync v2.7.0.437

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Armory Sync v2.7.0.437

Postby Crazy_Land1 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:00 am

Well all i can say is man lol

After some posts and some help from others here i have found out what the problem with this add-on and some others.
Befor i go on i must say to all those who wrote the add-ons and helped me a big thank you to you all and to let you know the problem was totally on my end, so here it is

Server 1 is a Windows home Server can be seen here http://morinmoreshop.homeserver.com/Bandidos/roster/

OS Windows NT
Server Software Microsoft-IIS/6.0
MySQL Version 5.0.67-community-nt
PHP Version 5.2.5

Server 2 is a Linux box running Clarkconnect can be seen here http://www.wowbandidos.com/roster/

OS Linux
Server Software Apache/2.2.3 (ClarkConnect)
MySQL Version 5.0.45
PHP Version 5.1.6

So server ones problem was being windows running the IIS and MYSQL-Community, every time i tried to install Player Achivements v1.1 (458), Witch Hunt v2.0.0.1 and some others i would get error 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'wrnet_id' at row 1
Armory Sync v2.7.0.437 would give error on the mana_regen for my Guild leaders toon
Updating would give errors on offhand_maxdam every time i tried to update my Hunter and Deathknight
So to make this shorter i was getting alot of errors on alot of things that i thought and some other thought it shouldn't, So i built a linux box and set it up with wowroster on it and now i have not had many problems.
I had a few like php_curl but that was fixed with an update and the Player Achivements gave me a white page with an error till i did a guild update, So now wowroster and all add-ons work like they should :)

So big thanks to those that helped me out in trying to figure it all out.
And on a side note if your going to or want to run your own server then go with linux or if you go with windows use a 3rd party app for your web host not the default one, or better yet just stay away from Microsoft's Windows Home Server for when it comes to web hosting, Don't get me wrong it is a good OS for backing up your pc's on your network, serving media, hosting a basic website for free but not for doing this :)
Crazy_Land1
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Armory Sync v2.7.0.437

Postby Ulminia » Wed May 13, 2009 10:41 pm

download 2.7.1.. mana issue fixed... other major issues fixed theres a sepret announce ment for the 2.7.1 download
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated