Source?

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

Source?

Postby Xcantion » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Hello everybody..

Is there a way to become the source of uniuploadeR? I want to fix few critical errors and code functions..? I have only see svn.wowroster.net but this source are very old and i cant checkout this source..
Xcantion
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Source?

Postby Calystos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 am

The URL is http://svn.wowroster.net/uniuploader/ an yeah I know theres not been any updates to it in a while.

However, I have updated an tweaked both it an the UniAdmin system a bit. But I can't recall if I submitted the changes I made to the forums here for viewing by people or not. I've been so busy lately hardly had any time to do much of anything, :-(

What version of the UU are you running to have crit errors/etc? I've not had a single crit error in ages. The only time I ever have errors is if the target server is offline an the UU can't connect. This is on my todo list to try an fix sometime, lol.

What code functions/etc are you wanting to fix exactly, maybe they already have been in my build or someone elses.

If theres call, I'll see about archiving my source up along with writing up a list of changes/etc done to both the UniAdmin and the UniUploader here for everyone to use.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Postby Xcantion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm

At first i want to fix some application runtime error like this...

If someone have vista 64x with (this source) and you build the app you have a chance to get it work ;) but the most time you become a error message like this.. runtime error: close, debug...

second i want to fix some picture errors (in the source) and with uniadmin.. upload download pictures and watch in the app....

thirt i want to write a extendet modul for addon updates (wowinterface maybe curse support)...

fix some up and download errors... application crashes... create a modul interface... thirt party addon site support... wow patch support... armory support.. and maybe more...

and few more thinks ... but my problem is .. i have a "old" source... i dont know what kind of fixes you have already made.... have you already update the framework ... did you fix the system errors... did you fix some up and download erros... did you ... did you...

thats why i ask
Xcantion
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Calystos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Well Vista is a pos that no one shoulda bothered with anyways, lol.

But seriously...

What errors are you getting exactly, get me some screenshots an debug info if poss. Though I do believe many others have had issues with Vista related problems. Could be that the source just needs to be recompiled as a 64-bit app, or something. Haven't really looked into it in some time on that one.

As to the addon update support, that'd come under uniadmin not uniuploader. Again, I've modded the build I have to add a few extra bits to it. (I should really see about writing them all down or archiving my source for upload or something.)

Most of changes I did were just cosmetic additions, eg extra items to the systray start menu (for example) that are maintained/changed via the uniadmin site. Or a few minor tweaks to the code to make the X close button shrink to the systray instead of closing (This is one mod I wanna update sometime, so that its optional not force-set).
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Postby Xcantion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Ok seriously ...

My Problem is this:
I have compiled a fresh version of uniuploader... (no modification).

1.) Download the old source...
2.) load the source project file (visual studio .net 2008)
3.) Build

then the start the application...

Error...Message like this.:
There is a error with the Application do you want to close the application or debug...
If i click ok ... the application close...
if i click debug ... i can debug the app...

i have found the error ...
Code: Select all
System.NullReferenceException was unhandled
  Message="Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt."
  Source="UniUploader"
  StackTrace:
       bei UniUploader.http.normalizePostData(ArrayList Data)
       bei UniUploader.http.getPostData(Hashtable files, ArrayList _allParams, String url, String boundary, FILE_COMPRESSION_METHODS CompressionMethod)
       bei UniUploader.http.post(Response& Response, String Url, ArrayList Parameters, Hashtable Files, String UserAgent, ENCODING_TYPES EncType, REQUEST_METHODS ReqMethod, Int32 Timeout, CookieContainer Cookies, CredentialCache CredentialCache, FILE_COMPRESSION_METHODS FileCompressionMethods, String Referer)
       bei UniUploader.http.post(Response& Response, String Url)
       bei WindowsApplication3.MainForm.download(String path_download, String path_local)
       bei WindowsApplication3.MainForm.UpdateLanguagePack()
       bei WindowsApplication3.MainForm.checkLangFile()
       bei WindowsApplication3.MainForm.SyncNOW()
       bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:

the source is nearly clean i have found only two little debug bugs ... one with image declaration... and one with a empty "new" string..

OK at the moment i want to fix this error..
thats why i ask for youre source...
Xcantion
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Calystos » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi, soz for not replying sooner I seem to have caught some sorta iffy bug an haven't been able to do much lately. (Feel like utter crap, eurgh). I'll see about sorting my code out sometime asap an upload for ya. :-)

Btw, if you've changed/fixed anything so far feel free to email me a copy of your changes an I'll do a file comparison check against mine. Email: calystos@virgin.net

Now I'm gonna go crash out again, hopefully will feel better soon an get back to coding an whatnot, :-) L8rs.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Return to UniUploader