Armory Sync Svn 446 issues

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Armory Sync Svn 446 issues

Postby corally » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

ok i'm not very good at php adn i just started useing wow roster and it's gr8 :D:D one of the smartest things for a wow guild/comunity i've seen so ty for that :) :D

but when i just downloaded things and was going to update my guild i got "it dosen't exist on the armory.. so i copyed the guildname/server from armory so i couled not have spelled wrong... but still the same thing :(.

so i'm starting to check agrund in the php (curiuse as i am ^^) and finds the file witch generates the link for the guild and everythning :)... But there i might have found the problem :) tryed to change it but did not work any way :P so i gues i'm doing it the wrong way :P.

anyway here is the problem
your code for generating a link
Code: Select all
$mode = 'guild-info.xml?r=' . urlencode($realm) . '&n=' . urlencode($guild) . '&p=1';

witch should give my guild:
guild-info.xml?r=darksorrow&n=Echoes Of The Exiled&p=1

but this is wrong you see the link to my guild is:
guild-info.xml?r=Darksorrow&gn=Echoes+Of+The+Exiled

maby i'm doing something wrong and your link is right:P i don't konw but if anyone could help me that would be asome

and thanks agin for the amazing job keep it up :D :D

//corally
corally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Armory Sync Svn 446 issues

Postby Ulminia » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:56 pm

*split from announcement*
first off man please never post in an announcement ...
now to your issue
http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=darksorrow&gn=Echoes%20Of%20The%20Exiled&p=1

pulls up your guild page in the armory took me 5 minits to figure out your on the eu relms since you never told me this nore did you give me your roster url so i could find out faster .....
make sure the region in your roster is set to EUbevause of local checks this will point the right armory address to pole the server other whise its not gona work...
and if ud post your roster url ial gave a look at the front end and see what i can see...
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Postby corally » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

ok i'm sorry for posting my problem in the wrong spot :( and for not saying that it was eu :(
what i can understand the link you posted http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml? ... Exiled&p=1 whould be the one that the page is generating and it's in working whne i put it into my web browser :)(sorry for thinking that you did wrong)... but i still get the problem with guilds not found. but when i uploaded the characterprofile.lua and then pressed "armory sync members", in the guild info section it did work :).. but now when i pressed "armory sync character" and runed that one i just get a red crossed over thing on all sections. Exept the name ,guild and realm ofc :(

421 0.0028 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _checkAuth Checked authentication OK
137 0.0029 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _checkEnv Checking environment OK
143 0.003 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _isRequiredRosterVersion Check required Roster version OK
148 0.003 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _isRequiredArmorySyncVersion Check required ArmorySync version OK
73 0.0288 inc\armorysync.class.php ArmorySync _getRosterData Armory sync initialization Failed
972 0.0289 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySync synchMemberByID Synced armory data corally with roster Failed
231 0.0354 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _updateStatus Updated charcter job status OK
233 0.054 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _updateStatus Updated charcter job status OK
235 0.0644 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _showStatus Printed status window OK
237 0.0646 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _link Printed reload java code OK
172 0.0646 inc\armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _startSyncing Finnished sync job OK
corally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am

yes i have noticed that this is an issue and im working on a fix as we speak array phasing issue the data isant compiling right ... download svn 448 should have solved this...
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Postby corally » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 am

yah it works :D :D you are the best man :)
ty once agin :D
corally
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated