QuestGuru 1.0.10b addon breaks Quest History?

Quest History log AddOn

Moderator: Nefuh

QuestGuru 1.0.10b addon breaks Quest History?

Postby AnthonyB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 am

Went to upload my data for the first time in a few months (and subsequent QuestGuru addon updates) and it appears that the latest versions may have broken Quest History?

All I get when uploading data now is
Parsing files

Parsed QuestGuru in 0.08 seconds

Processing Files
There was an error in addon Quest History in method update
Addon Messages:

Quest History

Just to confirm, I'm uploading the SV file from C:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account name>\Proudmoore\Ransin\SavedVariables\QuestGuru.lua
Interestingly, the addon author has split out the addon history storage across a number of files (QuestGuru_History.lua, QuestGuru_History7.lua, QuestGuru_History8.lua, QuestGuru_History9.lua, etc.) so I assume this change has broken the Quest History Roster addon?
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Re: QuestGuru 1.0.10b addon breaks Quest History?

Postby Nefuh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm

...the addon author has split out the addon history storage across a number of files (QuestGuru_History.lua, QuestGuru_History7.lua, QuestGuru_History8.lua, QuestGuru_History9.lua, etc.) so I assume this change has broken the Quest History Roster addon?

The roster addon currently is not able to handle multiple files.

At the weekend i will install the new version of QuestGuru and take a look what changed and what i can do, to make that roster addon compatible.
Administrator of the german User2User Community for WoWRoster.
Guild Master from Scum from Hell - Horde @ EU-Anetheron.
Nefuh
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to Quest History