UU 2.7.2.0 crashes when uploading

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

UU 2.7.2.0 crashes when uploading

Postby AnthonyB » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 am

I'm getting UU 2.7.2.0 actually crashing when it uploads data to my Roster. I get same result with both Officer and 'normal' versions.

In the event log I get the following logged:

Code: Select all
Fault bucket 883813031, type 5
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: uniuploader_officer.exe
P2: 2.7.2.0
P3: 4b14bc05
P4: mscorlib
P5: 2.0.0.0
P6: 4a27471d
P7: 349e
P8: e1
P9: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
P10:

UU 2.6.7 works fine for me.
I'm running Windows 7 x64
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Re: UU 2.7.2.0 crashes when uploading

Postby sophiatet » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 pm

first, do you have more then one wow account? If so, with upload all accounts checked, and you have not yet logged on to every account with character and or guild profiler enabled, then UU wont find the .lua in that account, and it will throw a fit.

As you are on windows 7, where is your wow data saved? is it in the wow folder under wtf? or is it in the %user%/%appdata% folder? if your wow is installed to ether program files or program files (x86) then chances are they are in the appdata folder, and the new UU version may have defaulted to the wow folder,

is the update.php file for your roster there, accessable, and executable?

P4: mscorlib
P5: 2.0.0.0
P6: 4a27471d
P7: 349e
P8: e1
P9: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

leads me to also question if your .net install is possibly corrupt, out of date, or possibly windows 7 has not granted UU administrator status.

My UU was able to send data to your roster with no crash, it is based off of r73 from the svn

just running out the basics that come to mind when i read your problem, and hope it helps
sophiatet
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby AnthonyB » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:23 pm

As mentioned, UU 2.6.7 works fine for me and I've been UU since the day it was first born :)

Just this new version is completely barfing on me.

In answer to your questions:
- No, just one account
- wow data is in the wtf folder so "Use %appdata%" is not checked
- update.php is working just fine with the 2.6.7 version of UU.
- .net install is not corrupted or out of date. I have many other .net apps I use regularly.
- I'm logged in as an Administrator on my PC and running UU with administrative privileges.
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Postby sophiatet » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 am

There is one possibility that came to mind for me,
have you tryed deleting your characterprofiler.lua, guildprofiler.lua, and any other sv filed to be uploaded, and having the addons rebuild them?

you could also try commenting out the code that has UU restart in admin mode, not sure if it would cause any issues or not, but it is one of the changes made between the 2 versions.

But i would try deleting the sv files to be uploaded, and then get fresh data for them, could simply be an issue in the code,

also do you have gzip turned on or not? i had gzip on when i was able to upload to your roster interface, not sure if it would be the cause or not,

I also have UAC off on my computer, dont know if windows 7's uac may or may not cause issues, but seems unlikely as the last version worked fine and I did not see any code changes in how UU handles upload information.

:study: i will post again if i think of any other possible issues that might cause what you are seeing.
sophiatet
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to UniUploader