CP errors

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

CP errors

Postby GemDog » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

hello all,
I just tested the current CP SVN revision 79 /zanix, all the errors in the game from before are gone, but the rep tab in the roster after upload is missing 90% of the info. It shows me only at war with, all other rep does not even show. running Roster 2.02.

As you stated in the other thread, I understand it's for the new roster beta, i was look to remove the errors currently in the game. I am using the available download and it is giving errors after every screen reload coming and going from an instance or reload your UI if you open a bank tab or bag or anything CP tracks and you get errors. This is why i decided to try the SVN on my machine and it cured the errors issue and created another issue, i am merely posting the results of testing and telling you about the addition problem. is the rep part of the code finished? is it completely NOT compatible with 2.02? these are question i would have had.

I will keep to myself until i have a real question in the mean time i will just read then, oh and posting in the other thread srry, it seamed like a good bet, do to the age of the files.
GemDog
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: CP errors

Postby PleegWat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Some of the internal data structures of CP have been changed. This causes the missing reputation data, among other things.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: CP errors

Postby GemDog » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

ok, thanks for the answer, i have an idea, :scratch: , can i cut the old rep data since it worked and paste it in the new rep data code area? would that satisfy my Roster 2.02? till the new release 2.1 is ready? my guildies are bugggggging me about the silly errors, they are very annoying...lol not them... the errors....well sometimes both....lol

Edit: na, i had to try though, no fire,so i posted the new version, it says it only 3.1.1 in UU?? Ulminia posted 3.3.2? in their post. did i grab the wrong one i wonder?..../wow_addons/trunk/CharacterProfiler
GemDog
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to General Support & Feedback