UU 2.8.1

Support and feedback for UniUploader
UniUploader requires microsoft .net runtimes!

UU 2.8.1

Postby Calystos » Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Okay, been a while. Been extremely unwell since xmas, but thats no excuse for slacking off, lawl.

Anyways, 2.8.1 is now on the SVN and has some epic crash fixes. Though please note its not fully tested as I've misplaced my compiler disc as this is a newly installed puter. So be warned on that one, if you get it it SHOULD work okay since I tested it on another system before now. But I mighta missed something. I'm hunting out my disc atm so should have it found sometime soon. And once I do I'll install an compile an test things properly and will then sort out proper binaries for you lot, :)

But for now, here is the changes since 2.7.2 (I know its not very detailed, lawl, but trust me there has been a lot of changes in the code itself, specially some nice crash fixes):
    2.8.1.0 Changes:
  • fixed - major crash error if a savedvariable file didn't exist it caused a crash. This should fix it now.

2.8.0.0 Changes:
  • changed - various code cleanups, fixes and tweaks.
  • added - new code implementations for upcoming parts of new UI replacement system.
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Re: UU 2.8.1

Postby zanix » Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 am

Thanks Calystos
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Re: UU 2.8.1

Postby Calystos » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Found a lil typo in the updates code which I quickly fixed today and added to the SVN.

I've left the files to use the old Visual Studio files an whatnot, for anyone who still uses the older Visual Studio systems. I however have upgraded to using Visual Studio 2010, anyone else who uses this or its predecessor will get an update request when you open any of the 4 (UniUploader/UUOfficer/UUUpdate/UUUOfficer) projects but don't worry its nothing to panic about its just wanting you to simply let it update some base project files to make sure it can compile them properly with the new system. Let it update, then make sure to CLEAN (build menu, "clean solution") the project before you try to compile (just to be safe!). This way you shouldn't have any problems viewing/editing/compiling things. :)

Also to you newcomers to Visual Studio and whatnot, make sure that once your happy with your binaries (compiled code) to switch the project to "Release" not "Debug" mode (look at the task bars at the top to change it) else you'll be giving people code thats larger than what it should be and may have other issues, hehe. (Not forgetting to re-make the solution too of course!)
Calystos
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Return to UniUploader