WoWRoster 2.2 RC1

Front Page news articles

WoWRoster 2.2 RC1

Postby Ulminia » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Update: coding going well should have the release firday saturday at the latest. User Registration is the last thing to be done im using one type for now others can be created and used in roster.

By the end of the week i hope to have WR 2.2 RC1 open to download Key features are:
  • New User Auth system
  • 2 new core addons: A CMS front page styled after blizzards wow page, with an updated news feature using the new user auth system for posting and comments, And a Micro forum, Yes you herd it A micro forum this is very basic with the ability to create forums and topics and reply to posts neat huh,
  • Blizzard API int for use with blizzard data ro retive many character and guild resources
  • Js/Css updates
  • Class Role's have been added to talent data and are useable in all addons
I have been very busy with these updates and i hope the Community will enjoy them and i hope it brings some life back in to Roster, after the lost of Calvin updating RPGO addons roster went a lil south but i hope API sync will help guilds a lil in bringing back some use :)

Please feel free to make a forum post with any ideas you may have and ial see what i can do this week!
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Re: WoWRoster 2.2 RC1