Well that makes more sense. Apparently when the Roster imported the data it didn't import the notes. Either the plugin didn't catch them or they just weren't imported. I'll take a look see what I can find and post back.
Yeah still not exactly sure what happened. I noticed a few issues when it comes to attempting to update the roster. The guild has 111 members and I have several characters when I attempted to import the data from the Addon it was too large. Once I updated the php upload allowance it worked but it seemed that the plugin was cutting off the data. To fix this I only do full guild updates and then clean up the WTF files. As well I only update one character at a time and this seems to solve most of the issues I was seeing.
Of course now I'm seeing an issue where the names of the characters are now like : Asper-Medivh and of course this breaks the Regex again. I'll poke around and see what I can do about that many thanks to Blizzard for that change (if that was specifically something they did and not some addon being stupid)