Alts not being placed under the correct main

Scans for, and displays main/alt relations in your Guild

Moderator: PleegWat

Postby Adariel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:16 am

I've run the update relations function several times, and have even wiped and reuploaded the entire database.

However, several of the alts are not being placed under the right main ... and I have no clue why. When running the update relations, the output shows them with the right relationships but the table isn't displaying them in the right places.

It's fairly easy to see which ones I mean - their note contains their main's name so all you have to do is expand all.

What I find interesting is that it seems to be limited to certain alts ... the ones in the Guild Bank rank and the alts of the Chief. All of them are being placed under another character instead of in their rightful place. All OTHER alts are placing correctly.

http://www.raven-flight.com/garithos

edit: guess I should have put this under the other thread ... turns out it's only displaying wrong on the primary index page ...
Last edited by Adariel on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adariel
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby PleegWat » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:04 pm

I think I know; the sorting orders are differently defined for altmonitor. Those are in altlist_wrap.php, so they're not included when you copy stuff over.

You'll have to alter the field defines in the main index.php to those in the addons/AltMonitor/altwrap.php
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Re: Alts not being placed under the correct main

Postby Adariel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:06 pm

oy ... alright. I'll poke around tonight and see what that'll take. Might decide it's easier to point the URL ... not as clean in the address bar perhaps, but simpler on the code ;P
Adariel
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to AltMonitor