[1.7.0-solved] Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

WoWRoster FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Please check here for known issues and resolutions or answers to other commonly asked questions
We don't like repeating ourselves...

[1.7.0-solved] Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby danthehut » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:36 am

When updating the roster for my guild I get the following in the Last Online columns for people that are online when I save the data in game:

Dec 31 7:00 PM

http://moredots.trogdor.us/moredots/

I checked the characterprofiler file and see this for the user in question:

["Members"] = {
["Peppermd"] = {
["Note"] = "Dan alt",
["Zone"] = "Wetlands",
["Group"] = "no",
["Class"] = "Priest",
["LastOnline"] = {
["Day"] = 0,
["Month"] = 0,
["Hour"] = 0,
["Year"] = 0,
},

Is this by design or am I missing something here?
Last edited by danthehut on Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
danthehut
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:43 pm

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby danthehut » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:37 am

just for reference, here are my version #'s.

["DBversion"] = "1.5.1",
["Version"] = "1.5.1",
["GPprovider"] = "rpgo",
["GPversion"] = "1.5.1",
danthehut
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:43 pm

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby danthehut » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:14 pm

So I think I've narrowed it down to the actual import into the DB.

The raw mysql data shows the following for this entry:

+---------------------+
| last_online |
+---------------------+
| 1969-12-31 19:00:00 |
+---------------------+

So I guess I'll need to dig through the update.php file to find the parsing of the lua file and the insert into the DB.

If anoyne comes across this and happens to know a fix or the reason let me know. Otherwise I'll post what I get when I've managed to iron it out.
danthehut
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:43 pm

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby glacius » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:12 pm

I have a similar issue ... some show correct others not.
glacius
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:17 am

Re: Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby Jorich » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:57 pm

I too have had this problem for quite some time, even earlier than Roster 1.7
I think that it happens when you upload a guild scan that has guild members that are still online at the time of that scan.
Not sure if this can be fixed in the update.php or if it's something with SQL.
Would definitely like to see this fixed however.

Image
Jorich
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby GuaRRand » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:59 pm

Ditto.
Mine show 1 Jan in some cases.
User avatar
GuaRRand
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: NL

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby Jorich » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:02 am

This might help:

PHP mktime function

If you scroll down, there is something about negative values with this function.
Could this have something to do with it?
Jorich
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby zanix » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:01 am

I figured out why this isn't working and is now fixed in the SVN

In lib/wowdb.php
function update_guild_member()
Find (around lines 1711 - 1719)
Code: Select all
            $timeString '-';
            if (
$lastOnlineYears 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineYears.' Years ';
            if (
$lastOnlineMonths 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineMonths.' Months ';
            if (
$lastOnlineDays 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineDays.' Days ';
            if (
$lastOnlineHours 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineHours.' Hours '

Replace with
Code: Select all
            $timeString '-';
            if (
$lastOnlineYears 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineYears.' Years ';
            if (
$lastOnlineMonths 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineMonths.' Months ';
            if (
$lastOnlineDays 0)
                
$timeString .= $lastOnlineDays.' Days ';
            
$timeString .= max($lastOnlineHours,1).' Hours '


This should set the time to one hour ago
I kinda wish we had minutes ago in that array
Last edited by zanix on Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
User avatar
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer
 
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:29 am
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

[1.7.0-solved] Last Online Showing Dec 31 7:00 PM

Postby AnthonyB » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:43 pm

Yeah, there's nothing we can do as Blizzard doesn't give us anything more granular than "within the last hour".
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
User avatar
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:44 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia


Return to (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron