Uploading

Requests, feedback, and general discussion about WoWRoster
DO NOT post topics about WoWRoster AddOns here!

Uploading

Postby Elk225 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:12 am

Hello,

We formed a new guild, I did the Guild Profiler and Character Profilers in which everything went alright. I go to do the update and it asks for the files. I put them in then it asks for the Officers one for the guild update. Is the Officers password the same as the Roster one? If not where do I find the officers password as I need to get this uploaded.

If it is the same as the roster one then something is wrong. I attempt to upload it and it shows nothing under update then at the bottom under sql all it shows is:
SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `roster_config` ORDER BY `id` ASC;

What is going on?
Elk225
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Uploading

Postby meadbh » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:30 am

Am getting the same error. Shows all my characters @ server ignored.

The guild was created 2 days ago, does this affect the updater?
meadbh
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Elk225 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:40 am

Yeah I have no idea what is causing this ....

Here is my server information. I updated our servers PHP and Mysql just for this roster and it still don't work : (

Installation Note
MySQL client and server versions 4.0.4 or higher and MyISAM table support are required for Roster.

You are running
server version - 4.1.10a
client version - 4.1.10a

Installation Note
Roster Installer has scanned your server and determined that it meets the requirements

Verison This: 1.7.0
Latest: Unknown

PHP Info
PHP Version: Using: 4.4.2 Required: 4.3.0+
MySQL Module: Available: Yes Required: Yes
GD Module: Available: Yes Required: Optional
Elk225
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby DukeGangsta » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:16 pm

I have exactly the same problem....

I cannot upload guild-information.Every time I want to upload the CharacterProfiler.lua the Update-Log is empty and in the SQL queries only is
SELECT `config_name`, `config_value` FROM `roster_config` ORDER BY `id` ASC;

I testet with normal upload and with officer's pwd (the roster pwd I use to login into web-config)

EDIT: I got it working!! One simple change: I had open_base_dir enabled, and the upload_dir was not working. So i disabled open_base_dir and it works now (guild was added and the char-infos, too)
Last edited by DukeGangsta on Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
DukeGangsta
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Uploading

Postby Averen » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:48 am

If this it was I think it is, then make sure the last used/saved account on WoW is of the guild you are trying to update. I found that if I logged out of a user in a different guild and tried to update the roster it fails. Sorry if this is not the case I'm having trouble understanding the exact problem you have.
Last edited by Averen on Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Averen
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby nightfighter » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:59 am

Averen wrote:If this it was I think it is, then make sure the last used/saved account on WoW is of the guild you are trying to update. I found that if I logged out of a user in a different guild and tried to update the roster it fails. Sorry if this is not the case I'm having trouble understanding the exact problem you have.

This is true because the GuildProfiler Addon is written to only record one guild per server, so if you change from on guild to another by switching toons then you will want to save the guild with one toon, logout and upload and then login and get the next one.
nightfighter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Return to General Support & Feedback