Problem with Siggen

A signature and avatar generator addon

Moderator: zanix

Problem with Siggen

Postby Pilgrim » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:28 pm

Hi all,

Just installed wowroster and I have the following error message when trying to access siggen:

GD Functions are not available
SigGen REQUIRES GD with FreeType support

More Info

When clicking on more info I get:

Realm Status GD image mode enabled (rs_mode = on) in Config but FreeType support was not found.
Either load the Freetype extension in PHP or set (rs_mode = off) in Roster Config
MOTD GD image mode enabled (motd_display_mode = on) in Config but FreeType support was not found.
Either load the Freetype extension in PHP or set (motd_display_mode = off) in Roster Config

No idea what it means or where I need to alter it, since I never heard of freetype extension.

Any help would be appreciated.
Pilgrim
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Problem with Siggen

Postby zanix » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:27 am

I think its obvious
You need to do exactly what it says

You cannot use SigGen without GD2 and Freetype support
This is up to your web host to enable

To fix realmstatus and MOTD, you need to do the following
Code: Select all
Either load the Freetype extension in PHP or set (rs_mode = off) in Roster Config

This is found in Roster Config under Display settings
Code: Select all
Either load the Freetype extension in PHP or set (motd_display_mode = off) in Roster Config

This is found in Roster Config under realmstatus settings
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Problem with Siggen

Postby Lightfeather » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:48 am

I don't see where to turn rs_mode to off in the Roster Config under Display settings. This is all that's available:

CSS Stylesheet
Roster JS File
Tooltip JS File
Overlib JS Fix
char.php JS File
MOTD Display Mode
img.php Background

Also, when I select Roster Diag. I get a big stream of errors at the top of the page output before the logo image:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 260

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 262

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 262

etc etc...

Then, the Authorization and password field is available to log in but it doesn't matter because the diag information is displayed already. Shouldn't that information stay hidden until I actually type in my roster password? This is how I access it:

1. Click the siggen button.
2. Receive this error message:

"Fatal Error
GD Functions are not available
SigGen REQUIRES GD with FreeType support

More Info"

3. Click the "More Info" link.

RESULTS: User is sent to the diagnostic page and all information is available even though no the password wasn't entered.

I’m trying to get my server to enable FreeType Support but it’s been like pulling teeth. They seem to think that it’s already enabled even though I installed a php script to test for it and it says it is not.

You can get the script here: http://www.dagondesign.com/articles/che ... ur-server/

I don’t know if the problems I’m suffering will disappear after they enable FreeType Support but I thought I’d report what I’ve experienced anyhow.
Last edited by Lightfeather on Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lightfeather
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Problem with Siggen

Postby sturmy » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:33 pm

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 260

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 262

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/feather/public_html/grog/roster/lib/rosterdiag.lib.php on line 262

This points to lines referring to time & date parsing on a tempfile if I'm not mistaken. A wild guess would be temp file non existent or time/date format different than expected?
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Return to SigGen