UniUploader with DF Port

Dragonfly integration forum

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby Bedevere » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:37 pm

OK did all the above and got in the Server Response:
ERROR
Please enable cookies to post on this site. If you feel that you have reached this message in error please refresh the preceding page once and post again
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby Bedevere » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 am

Bah ignore me I didn't see the cmsinit bit.

BTW my cmsinit was a little different. I ended up at about line 223:

Code: Select all
/******************************************************************************
  Check if the <form> POST is comming from this server
*******************************************************************************/
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {
   if (!substr($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 0, 11 ) == 'UniUploader' ) {
      if (!isset($CPG_SESS['user']['uri']) || empty($CPG_SESS['user']['uri'])) {
         if (PHPVERS >= 43) {
            trigger_error('<pre>'.print_r($CPG_SESS, true).'</pre>', E_USER_WARNING);
         }
         cpg_error('Please enable cookies to post on this site. If you feel that you have reached this message in error please refresh the preceding page once and post again');
      }
   }
}

Nice job guys!
Last edited by Bedevere on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: UniUploader with DF Port

Postby RottGutt » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:46 am

Share the love man! What steps do you take to make this work?
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Postby Bedevere » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm

RottGutt wrote:Share the love man! What steps do you take to make this work?

Read the thread carefully. Its all here.
Bedevere
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby aalwein » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:49 pm

I'm not understanding the additional variables bit. where and what exactly do i enter?
aalwein
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby RottGutt » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:32 am

aalwein wrote:I'm not understanding the additional variables bit. where and what exactly do i enter?

Yeah, what he said. A went thru the thread carefully, but do not understand the steps taken to make it work. I short step-by-step for PHP novices would be welcomed.

RottGutt
Last edited by RottGutt on Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby Anaxent » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:43 pm

Besides the edits that need to be made to the cmsint.inc file and the new download of the updateProfile.php here is the way to upload via uniuploader

We will first sync switch to advanced mode and click updater

Now we will make sure our Additional Variables are set click Options

and now to upload after the first steps you will only have to upload

Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby aalwein » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:32 pm

ok awesome, these setting seem to work. It updated my profile when I used it. However, it's not updating the guild information. If I used the manual update from the website, using CharacterProfilier.lua, it updates my guild information accordingly. However, when using UniUploader, it does not. I watched in the "server response" window and it doesnt upload any data related to my guild. What should I do to fix this little piece. Once this part is fixed, I can open the new version of this to my guild members and get them updating!

Would this have anything to do with some kind of security measures in WoWRoster ... as in only certain ranks are allowed to update the guild information?
Last edited by aalwein on Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aalwein
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby Anaxent » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:32 pm

Well im not too sure if UniUploader ever did allow guild data to pass through but if it did it would require a password or DF auth for that to function. Im testing out the new version of UniUploader now and trying to get it to pass cookies to the system so we can use the DF auth.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby aalwein » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:33 am

well so far this works awesome so i'm gonna start allowing my guild members to use it. I'll just do something like a weekly guild update using the site. nice work on this anaxent!
aalwein
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby RottGutt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:16 am

Am I right in assuming that UniAdmin needs to be installed on my site before this will work?
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby aalwein » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:36 pm

works for me and i dont have UniAdmin installed. I'm just distributing a version of UU with my settings file included via my website to my guild members. I created my own installation file for UU using the NSIS download and modified it a bit to include a little readme i wrote for my members.
aalwein
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby RottGutt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:53 pm

Ok, I must have something set up wrong. I tried the settings listed above, changing a few so that it points to www.freaksufnature.com instead of localdefense.net, and got the following from the Debugging tab of UniUploader:

Code: Select all
[2006/10/01 09:32:22] Uploading to Primary URL...: http://www.freaksufnature.com/index.php
[2006/10/01 09:32:22] PvPLog.lua - 91% Compressed. Upload Size: 16.67 KB
[2006/10/01 09:32:22] CharacterProfiler.lua - 85% Compressed. Upload Size: 24.66 KB
[2006/10/01 09:32:22] GuildProfiler.lua - 11% Compressed. Upload Size: 0.08 KB
[2006/10/01 09:32:23] Upload Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I made the posted changed to my cmsinit.php file, and the new updateProfiler.php file is in the latest version of WoWRosterDF (v1.7.0.0.3), which I did a fresh install of last night. I am NOT able to change the Synchronozation URL in UniUploader for some reason, but I see it is pointing to a different web site anyway (localdefense.net) that has UniAdmin installed. That is why I asked the previous question about whether we need UniAdmin installed or not. I would prefer not to use the add-ons that another site has listed anyway, so I just unchecked the option box.

Here is what my UniUploader looks like:

EDIT: I just tried this again with the latest beta of UniUploader and got the same results.
Last edited by RottGutt on Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

UniUploader with DF Port

Postby aalwein » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:49 pm

try using Bedevere's cmsint changes. I got that same error at first, then used bedevere's changes and it started working fine. Also, make sure your roster is available to ALL users, not just registered. when it was limited, it didnt work.
aalwein
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby RottGutt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:12 pm

aalwein wrote:try using Bedevere's cmsint changes. I got that same error at first, then used bedevere's changes and it started working fine. Also, make sure your roster is available to ALL users, not just registered. when it was limited, it didnt work.

Aalwein,

I changed my WoWRosterDF module from "Registered Users Only" to "All Visitors" and the UniUploader works now. Thanks for the info!
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

PreviousNext

Return to Dragonfly