DKP addon for roster?

Download, Present, and receive support for third party WoWRoster AddOns and modifications
WoWRoster AddOns and Mods are supported by the author only
Please understand that some AddOns and Mods may require advanced skills to employ

DKP addon for roster?

Postby Filsorrow » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:53 pm

I know a lot of guilds have a system for raiding called DKP and the way they allocate points is very different. But i was wondering if someone could perhaps make an addon to the roster which showed the DKP points of the players in the guild. I was thinking that the administrator to the roster could update the DKP points manually through a simple form.

I do not know how to write php very well else i would try and do this myself but i dont think it needs to be very complicated. Perhaps selecting a guild member from a drop down list and typing in the amount of points they have. Then updating it and repeating it for the other guild members who have a change in DKP points that day. The table which shows the DKP points could just be a simple one with the characters name, class, level and DKP points. perhaps the characters name linking to the characters page.

If someone could try this I would be very happy. If someone does want to and wants me to explain a bit better about what i mean feel free to PM me.

Its just an idea that i hope someone picks up on....Thanks
Filsorrow
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

DKP addon for roster?

Postby PleegWat » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:51 pm

Generally the sentiment in these matters is 'nice idea, good luck coding it' and we'll give help on more specific coding problems in the code cache. However, Mathos has been working on a RosterDKP addon for some time.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

DKP addon for roster?

Postby zanix » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:59 am

I have seen some progress on Mathos's "RosterDKP" and it looks promising
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

DKP addon for roster?

Postby Filsorrow » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:08 pm

Ah....That sounds good. I have only seen one thread about it on the forum and its sounds like I could use it well.

Looking forward to it
Filsorrow
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

DKP addon for roster?

Postby Nago » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:27 pm

is it still alive or dead ?
Nago
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to AddOns and Mods