Titan Critline Addon

Download, Present, and receive support for third party WoWRoster AddOns and modifications
WoWRoster AddOns and Mods are supported by the author only
Please understand that some AddOns and Mods may require advanced skills to employ

Titan Critline Addon

Postby Hikariu » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:27 pm

I was wondering if anyone could write an addon to allow the upload of Critline data to the roster suite?

It would be neat to be able to see the max heal/damage crits of players on the roster. Let me know, I'll help out if I can.
Hikariu
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Titan Critline Addon

Postby Ramsbams » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:32 pm

This would indeed be cool!
Ramsbams
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Titan Critline Addon

Postby ambisset » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:48 pm

I had a look at this and whilst in theory it would be relatively easy, the structure of the Titan Critline data is flawed for this process.

Unfortunately Titan Critline does not save its data in a single file but in a different file for each character. So instead of being in your SavedVariables Folder its in your folder for your server then your individual char name.

This in itself wouldn't be so bad, just makes users more confused where to find it. However the file itself does not contain your character name, thus when uploading its impossible to read the file and know for what character these crits are for.

If the addon author could be persuaded to include the character name in the saved variable data then writing this addon would be fairly simple.
ambisset
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to AddOns and Mods