Bug Reports

Quick and easy way to see what recipes your character is missing

Moderators: zeryl, Teta68

Re: Bug Reports

Postby EFKCYAN » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 am

hi
i have two bugs
first is like two other im still missing "disenchant" lol
btw i tihnk its in the coding part coz disenchant is not a recipe but a spell in general spell page (so i think you should just delete it from your addons database)

the second is that my engineer is still missing arclith spanner wich is a requirement for lot of enginering crafting i just saw today that there is two "miscellaneous" category in my crafting window and maybe the addon think that its just a double of the first one
EFKCYAN
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Bug Reports

Postby Diska » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:34 am

afaik Missing Recipes doesn't use a database but retrieves all recipes on-the-fly from allakhazam
Diska
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Bug Reports

Postby Rabbitbunny » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:38 am

Just installed for a new guild and it's defaulting (excuse my noobish) to 404 for some reason.

Works perfectly on most searches but searching Rabbitbunny for Tailoring is bad. It's skill 225 with all recipes. I have installed the mod to search GuildBank for recipes and to add JewelCrafting.

My Roster
Last edited by Rabbitbunny on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbitbunny
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Bug Reports

Postby EFKCYAN » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:41 am

heya
im using the roster on two website one one the net and another one on easyphp(so i can get my info faster(real bad connection here))
but on my comp missing recipe give me this error after searching for like 30seconds

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\addons\missingrecipe\missing.php on line 73"

while its working well on the net
EFKCYAN
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Previous

Return to Missing Recipes