WoWRosterDF

Dragonfly integration forum

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:22 pm

Ok guys im packaging up an alpha release of the new version of WoWRosterDF 1.7.0

With in this release we have been able to fully utilize the dragonfly instller app to not only install but also be able to install multiable times with out the need of editing any files with databse info. Once I have it ready for download I would like you to test out the ability of multi installs adding the roster into the modules directory with in a diffrent folder name for every install. The defualt folder name as of now is cvsroster and all installs has the ability to use the same images to do this upload the images with in the dgragonflys main images folder and name it wowroster then with in the config panel of the roster you can set the image path to the new one. I will be releasing all addons seperatly as they will also have there own installer if they woul dneed to do any sql injections. We have also included some dragonfly auth so when logged in as the admin of the site or module it will do guild updates with out the need of a password in fact there should be no area as of now that needs a password but will allow you in if you have the correct autherization. Please keep me posted on how things are going and i will release new versions that will be upgradable soon after.

http://secret-order.us/index.php?name=cvsroster
Last edited by Anaxent on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:45 am

I have finished packaging up the WoWRosterDF and have added it to the downloads intergration area. I will be uploading the img pack as well here soon and after I do a bit more testing of some of the addons I will start releasing them as well.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Adelthor » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:18 am

Great News! Thanks for all the work you do!

Got the Alpha version running here: http://www.sovereignsaga.com/index.php?name=cvsroster

I love the new config menus. It makes things alot easier
Last edited by Adelthor on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adelthor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:31 am

The module is currently disabled. I have also included a block check it out let me know what you think and what would be nice to have.
Last edited by Anaxent on Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Adelthor » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 am

hmm odd. I put a link on the main page under Guild Roster called Roster 1.7 Alpha. I also activated the block and it looks like another My Account block. is that correct?
Adelthor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:11 pm

Adelthor wrote:hmm odd. I put a link on the main page under Guild Roster called Roster 1.7 Alpha. I also activated the block and it looks like another My Account block. is that correct?

I still show that the modules is disabled and yes the othe bockl looks like an account block but does not include the whwere is members stuff. I will be trying to create a new block with the where is memebrs data and roster memebrs data as well.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Adelthor » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:29 pm

All fixed
Adelthor
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:04 am

WoWRosterDFbeta has been released!
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:31 am

I have just release a new version of wowrosterdf version 1.7.0.0.3
As you can see im also using a new version control setup the last number is the beta releases then the ported releases of the roster releases.

Please let me know of any bugs.
I have added a enw config veriable for the use of ItemStats this will allow you to turn of the overlib functions in wowrosterdf so it doesn't interfear with the ItemStats mod for dragonflycms. This release is also setup to work with UniUploader as long as you make a few edits to the cmsint.php file which is a core DF file in the includeds directory. I have also fixed the updateProfile so it will prperlly execute the upload of your character and guild data.

this version does have an upgrader please test this as well it will only execute one query allowing the use of the new itemstats config variable. To upgrade just upload these files over writting the ones that are already there please do a backup first as I dont forsee any issues but it is a good practice. There are 2 blocks included as well one for realmstatus and the other for GMOTD.
Last edited by Anaxent on Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby RottGutt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 am

Anaxent wrote:I have just release a new version of wowrosterdf version 1.7.0.0.3
As you can see im also using a new version control setup the last number is the beta releases then the ported releases of the roster releases.

Please let me know of any bugs.
I have added a enw config veriable for the use of ItemStats this will allow you to turn of the overlib functions in wowrosterdf so it doesn't interfear with the ItemStats mod for dragonflycms. This release is also setup to work with UniUploader as long as you make a few edits to the cmsint.php file which is a core DF file in the includeds directory. I have also fixed the updateProfile so it will prperlly execute the upload of your character and guild data.

this version does have an upgrader please test this as well it will only execute one query allowing the use of the new itemstats config variable. To upgrade just upload these files over writting the ones that are already there please do a backup first as I dont forsee any issues but it is a good practice. There are 2 blocks included as well one for realmstatus and the other for GMOTD.

I see that the SigGen addon is not included with the archive. I just did a fresh install and do not have the earlier version of the archive. Would you mind posting it here so that we can add it to our installation of WoWRosterDF?
Last edited by RottGutt on Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:39 am

ah shoot sorry for that. one sec ill redo the download
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 am

Ok the download has been updated and now includes the siggen. I do have more addons that are working ill get them ready and start uploading them as well soon.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby RottGutt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 am

Anaxent wrote:Ok the download has been updated and now includes the siggen. I do have more addons that are working ill get them ready and start uploading them as well soon.

Thanks! I uploaded and configured just the SigGen portion of the download. Upon configuration it shows the Sigs and Avatars fine, but does not save them to the Saved/ folder on the server. I have set the folder permissions to 777 to allow writing of the Sigs and Avatars, but they are not showing up. Any suggestions?
Last edited by RottGutt on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RottGutt
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

WoWRosterDF

Postby Anaxent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:09 am

None yet but will look into it when i get home tonight.
Anaxent
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Postby Salkiri » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:16 am

I have a question regard the Realm Status block. Is there anything else I need to do to DF to get it to work properly? I installed the Roster to modules/Roster and everything is working great. I also changed the $module_name= line in
block-wowrosterdf-realm.php to Roster as well. When i create the block, it doesn't display the Realm Status Image. If I type it in manually in the Browser http://wfc.albelo.net/index.php?name=Ro ... ealmstatus it shows just fine. Any ideas?

Temp Website: http://wfc.albelo.net
Salkiri
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Next

Return to Dragonfly