[V1.0.4] Guildbank Request Mod

Based on Categorized Guild Bank, this addon allows users to make requests for guild bank items

Moderator: Averen

Re: [V1.0.1] Guildbank Request Mod

Postby Slytwo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:40 pm

Hey Kaleyn! I was hoping you woul dweigh in since your last post says you got it fixed. I once again, cleaned out the CGB folder and reinstalled the newest? up date from above. I changed this line:

$res = $wowdb->get_assoc($result);

to
$res = $wowdb->fetch_assoc($result);

In the install.php since it is the only line that had get and now when I press on the Guild Bank under addons I get:

1050: Table 'roster_gb_config' already exists
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `roster_gb_config` ( `conf_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `conf_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `conf_data` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `conf_desc` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`conf_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
File: install.php
Line: 90

Mean anything to anybody?
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

[V1.0.1] Guildbank Request Mod

Postby Averen » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:47 pm

Me = idiot obviously, sorry!

The install file should realise that the table already exists hmmm.

I'll get on with fixing them and poking things.
Last edited by Averen on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Averen
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Slytwo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:52 pm

Averen .. no problem, In fact I am very pleased at the quick responses I have been getting here. I am sure you will come up with the right fix and keep up the good work.

Now I need to go back to updating all my game Addons that are not working LOL
Last edited by Slytwo on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Averen » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:13 pm

If you have phpMyAdmin can you put this into SQL and see what results you get

Code: Select all
SHOW TABLES LIKE 'roster_gb_config'
Averen
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Slytwo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Ok I am not the greatest with SQL but, I went into phpMyAdmin from my control panel, clicked on the roster DB, click on sql, types your message into the window, clicked on GO and this is what I get:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/header_meta_style.inc.php:27) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 1154
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Averen » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Thats a broken phpMyAdmin you got there :P

It should list the 1 table, but we cant test if its broken.
Averen
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby Slytwo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Ouch .. so I won't be able to use your mod?
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby kaleyn » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:15 pm

Here's how I got mine working, but Averen, if you see anything that would cause hiccups later, because I'm not that familiar with your code (You know best!), please tell me to be quiet. I will happily acquiesce.

I went into phpAdmin and opened up the table "gb_config"

You should have an option to "Insert" or something like that to the table.

for the field "config_name" write "version"

for the field "config_data" write "1.0.1"

For the field "config_desc" write anything you want...it should just describe what the configuration variable is, I wrote: "Version number of the Guildbank Addon"

Then hit "submit" or insert...it should create the line inyour table.

Reload the roster, and click on the Guildbank addon page. That's how I got it to work;)

Good luck!
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe --
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.
kaleyn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Slytwo » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:58 am

Kaleyn,

OMFG TY TY TY TY T Y TY Y Y Y

That did it !!!!!!!

Now please don't shoot me LOL, but what does it do. I mean I understand it is tracking the history of who took what but how does it or does it, notify the mule that this person gets this item??? Does it send email? Or mark the mule inventory?
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Selle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:02 am

Updated the hot fix. But cant get my bank toons to work. And now i get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method wowdb::get_assoc() in C:\Program\wamp\www\roster\addons\guildbank\install.php on line 40

http://utgard.no-ip.org/roster

//Selle
Selle
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Averen » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:49 am

Yar, I'm the worst addon developer ever. I really shouldn't write addons at 2AM in the morning. >.<

New version!

Should fix bugs people been having, sorry for the troubles. :(
Last edited by Averen on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Averen
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

[V1.0.2] Guildbank Request Mod

Postby Selle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:40 am

Works great now. Thanx for the quick fix. =)
Selle
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: [V1.0.2] Guildbank Request Mod

Postby kaleyn » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Excellent work, Averen.

I'm having problems where I try to request certain items displayed in the guildbank, but when I click ont hem, I get the following error.

Request
That item is not in the guildbank.

Is this related to the Undefined Offset error messages? And I know you mentioned this is a WoWRoster bug, and not your addon.

Has anyone fixed this with the WoWRoster yet?
Last edited by kaleyn on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe --
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.
kaleyn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Slytwo » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:03 am

Seems after the latest WOW patch I am now getting this:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jimmyb2/public_html/nn/roster/addons/guildbank/gbank.php on line 265

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/jimmyb2/public_html/nn/roster/addons/guildbank/gbank.php on line 265

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jimmyb2/public_html/nn/roster/addons/guildbank/gbank.php on line 265

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/jimmyb2/public_html/nn/roster/addons/guildbank/gbank.php on line 265

If I use the regular Guild Bank that comes with WOWRoster I do not get errors. What is wrong now???

EDIT: I fixed it with the line 247 error from the Cat Guild Fix. Thx anyway.
Last edited by Slytwo on Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slytwo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Snakebit » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:46 am

Looks good. Couple of quick questions though:

* Someone asked earlier, but if we deny a request, how does the item move "back" into the requestable inventory. Do I need to re-upload my data because it does not seem to happen upon the denial/submit action.

* Is there a way to also enforce that someone has uploaded their profile before requesting an item? i.e. in addition to being a member, they also need to have an active profile on the roster.
Snakebit
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Categorized Guild Bank Request