Guild recruitment block and Application modules

phpNuke integration forum

Postby Ymryl » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:51 pm

Greekster -
I just checked both downloads (the one hosted here and the one on my website) and both .zip files contain the appconfig.php file. I would suggest downloading the file again.

Needeles -
I really do not know why the admin area would not be able to set the DB while the module could. Especially if it reads from it just fine.
Ymryl
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Guild recruitment block and Application modules

Postby greekster » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:43 am

I downloaded again from this link http://www.wowroster.net/Downloads/get= ... r=545.html
abd I am still not getting an appconfig.php in the download. I would post a link but I put the old version back in place until I or someone else figures it out.
greekster
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ymryl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:55 am

I believe that link most likely pointed to natburs new version (2.0.4 maybe?) of this which is described here: http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=3595.html
That version does not use an appconfig.php file. It was rewritten to have all of the configuration contained in the admin area. Unfortunately, it currently only function if your webhost is running PHP5.

The download for my existing version of this thing is located here:

http://www.wowroster.net/Downloads/get=87.html

Both of the downloads available there (one hosted here and the other on my website) contain the appconfig.php file.
Last edited by Ymryl on Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ymryl
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby natbur » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm

I just finished making the changes that were breaking PHP4 compatibility, v2.1 should now be good on anything PHP4+
natbur
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby dbadolato » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:33 pm

I am running the 2.2.3 of this. I am running phpnuke 7.8 with autotheme .87.

Install went fine, but when I click on the admin link it changes the Font colors for the page to funky colors. There is lot that I cant see because it is a dark color on a dark background. I does NOT do it when I click on the recruitment admin link, only with the application admin link.

I am using a custom theme with auto theme. When I switch to a built in theme like NukeNews the problem does not happen. How do I track this down?
Last edited by dbadolato on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbadolato
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Previous

Return to phpNuke