syncing issues

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

syncing issues

Postby Shell » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm using shared hosting (www.freehostia.com) and I can't edit my php.ini file. I can sync from the armory...in small batches only. I have to manually edit the index.php file and sync the roster in groups of about 6-7 (if the sync takes more than about 30-40 seconds, it stops with a blank page).

Is there some way I can modify the code to sync from the armory in small groups automatically (maybe 5 characters at a time)

Or, is there some configuration option I'm missing. I really don't want to have to twist arms in the guild to get folks to install this addon, it's hard enough to get them all on TS for raiding.
Shell
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

syncing issues

Postby Pugro » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Have a look at this

http://www.wowroster.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=3615.html

Does one char at a time, then uses a client side javascript to call the update of the next one.
--------------------------------
Pugro_
Ice and Trinity Guilds, Nordrassil, EU PvE
www.iceguild.org.uk, www.trinityguild.net
Pugro
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

syncing issues

Postby Shell » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:15 pm

perfect....I'll have to download it and try it when I get home....work PC is locked down and I can't download it.
Shell
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

syncing issues

Postby Pugro » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:03 am

np, I may need to update that zip as a new version of ArmorySynch was popped out with some fixes that are not in my modified version. It may be worth doing a diff between them or trying it out after backing up your DB :D

I'll try and update my modified version when I get a chance, which may not be this evening as I've other plans :(
--------------------------------
Pugro_
Ice and Trinity Guilds, Nordrassil, EU PvE
www.iceguild.org.uk, www.trinityguild.net
Pugro
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

syncing issues

Postby Jasmira » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:04 am

Any updates to this sync issue? I am getting nothing for my guild sadly & looked at the code but am not sure really how to do this with the newest version of ArmorySync.
Jasmira
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated