TeamSpeak/Ventrilo for Roster 2

A TeamSpeak 2 server monitor addon based on gllcTS2, and Ventrilo server monitor

Moderator: mdeshane

Re: TeamSpeak/Ventrilo for Roster 2

Postby mdeshane » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:50 am

Well the new ventrilo stat parsing is completed. I will be dropping the use of ventrilo_status.exe, as the new php script added for it works just as well and requires no extra permissions or security changes. For the Ventrilo interface, I have decided to try and use the TeamSpeak display for Ventrilo as well. This should reduce the overall amount of code, reduce the volume of extra graphics and allow for multiple TeamSpeak and Ventrilo servers to be displayed simultaneously. The admin section will recieve an overhaul, having the settings categories changed and re-worked: TeamSpeak Settings - TS specific settings; Ventrilo Settings - Add multiple servers and vent specific settings; and Display Settings - Display settings for the interface. A few files will also be dropped, mainly ones dealing with ventrilo display. I am hoping this next one will be quite an update. I hope to be done with the interface by Friday, and hopefully ready for Beta by the end of the month, maybe sooner (depends on testing)!
Accounts Addon - Roster v2 User Account Addon

PKC Dev Site - http://dev.pkcomp.net
My Roster Dev Site - http://myroster.dontexist.net
mdeshane
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Khadgar (PvE) - US

Re: TeamSpeak/Ventrilo for Roster 2

Postby AnthonyB » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Woot - can't wait - sounds awesome! :o
Roster 2.0.2 svn [latest] latest trunk SVN svn [latest] running on IIS7/Windows Server 2008 SP2 | MySQL 5.0.85 | PHP 5.2.10 | Yes, Roster and PHP rocks on IIS! Even run as FastCGI extension!
AnthonyB
Gimpy Developer
Gimpy Developer

Previous

Return to GuildSpeak