Armorysync Svn 437 public test

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Re: Armorysync Svn 437 public test

Postby Whosu » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 pm

i keep getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /hermes/bosweb/web299/b2994/ipw.lilo2005/public_html/darkrevelation/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 23

when i try to sync to the armory after I punch in guild name and relm
Whosu
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby chrisdancer » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Whosu wrote:i keep getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /hermes/bosweb/web299/b2994/ipw.lilo2005/public_html/darkrevelation/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 23

when i try to sync to the armory after I punch in guild name and relm

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/GUILDURL/public_html/roster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 23

dont know what ive done wrong.. but had this error with the last few versions
chrisdancer
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm

get php 5 its goes away .. or remove the public function i dont think i use it any more any way ... that all this error is
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Postby Hakker » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 am

Ricomd wrote:After installing WoWRoster + ArmorySync (Clean)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ArmorySync::setTimeOut() in /home/sworng/public_html/roster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 280

If I comment the line out so I can attempt to add the guild to the roster, it tells me the guild doesn't exist,
http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml ... =Sworn&p=1 is the link for the guild in the armory, I'm wondering if the single quote in the name is throwing things? I've tried typing the guild in as Kael'thas and Kael%27thas, no luck.

Any ideas?

getting the exact same thing here. It displays the error immediatly. It doesn't seem to check a thing.
Hakker
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Quinten » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm

WoW Roster 2.0.2 (New)
Armorysync
When I go to Update the Profile and uploade my characterprofiler.lua, it tells me:

Code: Select all
Parsing files
[list=]Parsed CharacterProfiler in 1.25 seconds
[/list]
Processing Files
Guild The Darkside @ US-Garona not accepted

Character Sigarr @ US-Garona not accepted

And if I try to go into the Guild Information I get
No Guild Data
Could not find guild: 'The Darside' for server 'Garona'
You need to load your guild first and make sure you finished configuration

Click here for installation instructions

I went over the installation identically as before. still no information, no data, no guild.

I used to be able to at least UPLOAD the *.lua, but now it seems not. are their particular addons that should be installed before Armorysync?
Quinten
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 pm

um.. totaly not as issue go in toyour roster config and set your guild reml and local to aloow in the upload rules ... that whay you cant upload as has nothing to do with cp phasing
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby mdefect » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am

i am still getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/GUILDURL/public_html/roster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 23

Can someone please tell me how i fix this :D

Thank you.

Gav
mdefect
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 pm

/sigh .. this is becaue you or your host are using php 4 you wil;l need php5 for the next roster version i think but if you remove
class simple_xml_extended extends SimpleXMLElement
      {
      public function Attribute($name)
      {
        foreach($this->Attributes() as $key=>$val)
        {
            if($key == $name)
                return (string)$val;
        }
      }

}

like i have posted 3 pages ago that error will stop...
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby jishin » Fri May 01, 2009 12:39 am

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ArmorySync::setTimeOut() in /home/sworng/public_html/roster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 280

If I comment the line out so I can attempt to add the guild to the roster, it tells me the guild doesn't exist,
http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml ... =Sworn&p=1 is the link for the guild in the armory, I'm wondering if the single quote in the name is throwing things? I've tried typing the guild in as Kael'thas and Kael%27thas, no luck.

I'm having the same issue, as well. My server is Sen'jin, and my guild name has a space in it.

:bash:

Oh yeah, and I'm using php5 if that makes any difference. On another note, the final version of poetter's development of the ArmorySync addon worked so far as adding my guild and realm name correctly, though when the armory changed its xml output, every subsequent sync with the armory had errors and timeouts all over the place.
jishin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby mikeharveyic » Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 am

jishin wrote:

I'm having the same issue, as well. My server is Sen'jin, and my guild name has a space in it.

:bash:

Oh yeah, and I'm using php5 if that makes any difference. On another note, the final version of poetter's development of the ArmorySync addon worked so far as adding my guild and realm name correctly, though when the armory changed its xml output, every subsequent sync with the armory had errors and timeouts all over the place.

Same errror here as well, running PHP5. I tried removing the above lines as well, and same result.
mikeharveyic
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Fri May 01, 2009 6:45 am

remove
$this->setTimeOut( $addon['config']['armorysync_fetch_timeout']);
lined from the armorysync.class.php should be arround 280 with the public function still in it ... or search it ... thi is nor used any more
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby jishin » Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am

I fixed the problem just by reinstalling WowRoster and ArmorySync entirely. My new question is about the data able to be pulled from the armory. Do recipes within tradeskills, fishing, cooking, riding, etc. other skills, not get read by ArmorySync?

Also, I updated my guild by not manually adding it into the roster. I just went through the uploading the character profiler .lua and it added my guild into the roster through the default means, then by using the ArmorySync Memberlist, then the ArmorySync Chraracter Information option in the Guild Information button and it worked fine from there.
jishin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby tuigii » Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 pm

jishin wrote:I fixed the problem just by reinstalling WowRoster and ArmorySync entirely. My new question is about the data able to be pulled from the armory. Do recipes within tradeskills, fishing, cooking, riding, etc. other skills, not get read by ArmorySync?

This question exactly defines WHY WoWRoster exists.

The Armory does some things very good, like "is there better stuff for me, and where to find it" - but it doesn't show you WHO is making these delicous cookies.
tuigii
WR.net Master
WR.net Master

Postby zanix » Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 pm

jishin wrote:I fixed the problem just by reinstalling WowRoster and ArmorySync entirely. My new question is about the data able to be pulled from the armory. Do recipes within tradeskills, fishing, cooking, riding, etc. other skills, not get read by ArmorySync?

Also, I updated my guild by not manually adding it into the roster. I just went through the uploading the character profiler .lua and it added my guild into the roster through the default means, then by using the ArmorySync Memberlist, then the ArmorySync Chraracter Information option in the Guild Information button and it worked fine from there.

Armory Sync can only pull what you see on the armory
For everything else, the character needs CharacterProfiler
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby mikeharveyic » Fri May 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Followed this exact procedure and still getting error:

Fatal error: ArmorySync::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/data/11/0/13/62/991062/user/1021048/htdocs/cognizance/htdocs/forums/wowroster/addons/armorysync/inc/talenticons_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/11/0/13/62/991062/user/1021048/htdocs/cognizance/htdocs/forums/wowroster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 752

Seems that $clas is undefined so it can find the talenticons_{class}.php files...

From my armorysync.class.php file starting at line 737

//echo $armoryTalents;
            $talentArray = preg_split('//', $armoryTalents, -1, PREG_SPLIT_NO_EMPTY);
            $dl_class = $roster->locale->act['class_to_en'][$this->data["Class"]];
            //echo '<pre>'.$this->data["Class"].' - '.$talentArray;
            //print_r($this->data);

$class = strtolower($dl_class);
            $locale = $roster->config['locale'];

require_once ($addon['dir'] . 'inc/armorysynctalents.class.php');
            $ast = new ArmorySyncTalents();
      $ast->debugmessages = &$this->debugmessages;
      $ast->errormessages = &$this->errormessages;
            $talents = $ast->getTalents( $class );
            $clas = str_replace(' ' , '', $class);
            require ($addon['dir'] . 'inc/talenticons_'.$clas.'.php');
            require ($addon['dir'] . 'inc/'.$clas. '_talents.php');