Armorysync Svn 437 public test

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Re: Armorysync Svn 437 public test

Postby jishin » Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 am

mikeharveyic wrote:Followed this exact procedure and still getting error:

Fatal error: ArmorySync::require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/data/11/0/13/62/991062/user/1021048/htdocs/cognizance/htdocs/forums/wowroster/addons/armorysync/inc/talenticons_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/services/vux/lib/php') in /data/11/0/13/62/991062/user/1021048/htdocs/cognizance/htdocs/forums/wowroster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 752

Seems that $clas is undefined so it can find the talenticons_{class}.php files...

From my armorysync.class.php file starting at line 737

Please help+)

I had this same error when I commented out the originally errored lines then tried doing the second part of what ended up working for me without doing a clean reinstall of both Roster and ArmorySync. I figured the error was caused by missing icons or new files included within the armory installation zip that comes with the image pack, so the reinstall that I did was with the Roster that had the image pack included and it did not result in any errors.

Also, if it helps, I'm hosted through shared linux hosting on GoDaddy (yes, I don't like them) with php5 enabled and my databases are mysql 5. I uploaded the compressed tar.gz of the ArmorySync installation package with the imagepack included, extracted the files through an ssh terminal (used putty) from the root of where I wanted the Roster directory located (did this in case any of the files came preloaded with permissions attached to them). After this, I followed the normal installation procedure. After which, I uploaded an extracted local copy of the latest 437 svn ArmorySync into the addons directory and did the normal addon installation via Roster's interface. Following that, I did what I described in my previous post.
jishin
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Tanyril » Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi! First i'd just like to say thanks for your work on this. Now, i need some help :)

I'm getting the following errors when trying to sync my guild.

1057 0.3563 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySync checkGuildInfo Checked guild on existence Failed
259 0.3564 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _checkGuildExist Checked guild on existenz Failed
160 0.3564 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _startAddGuild Added guild Failed

This is what happens when syncing a single character:

1073 0.0581 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySync checkCharInfo Checked char on existence Failed
329 0.0581 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _checkCharExist Checked char on existenz Failed
164 0.0582 inc/armorysyncjob.class.php ArmorySyncJob _startAddChar Added guild
Tanyril
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Melvalian » Thu May 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I keep getting errors when tryign to sync with the armory.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/vhosts/sutekhorbitas.org/www/roster/addons/armorysync/inc/armorysync.class.php on line 1463"

Using PHP Version 5.2.6-1+lenny3
Melvalian
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Ulminia » Thu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

get the latest version of the addon rom the "AS 2.7.1 Download" topic and try agian if you still have the curl error contact your host this is the protacal that a/s uses to get info
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

Previous