Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
WoWRoster-GP v1.0.0; toc:40100 (2010-06-19)
WoWRoster-GP is a World of Warcraft addon that extracts guild roster & info from the Guild Roster.
This is saved in your SavedVariables\wowroster.lua file in the myProfile block.
This information can then be uploaded to your website to display your guild profile(s).
- SmartScan. the addon will scan your guild info as you play the game.
- 'save' button. Guild [J] -> Save Button (top left)
- 'save' button. Appears as an icon on the minimap.
To get a complete extract:
- Open Guild Roster [J]; hit 'save'
Many of the config slash commands were removed for the new UI configuration Interface
To open, go to Game Menu > Interface Options > Addons > WoWRoster Profiler
- Located in Game Menu > Interface > Addons > WoWRoster Profiler