Revision as of 18:41, 30 November 2010
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
What is This?
This is a central location for WoWRoster Addons and their Developers (Roster or WoW addons) to store and publish their works
It is the preferred method of for storing the code for WoWRoster Addons
You are more than welcome to provide your own system, or create your own Google Code Project
Do I Need to Register?
Only if you are an addon developer (Roster or WoW addons) and require write priveleges to Google Code
Otherwise you can still browse and download from Google Code anonymously
You need to have a valid Google Account email address, details are on Google Code
How Do I Publish My Addon?
- Download Tortoise SVN
- Or choose your own SVN client, it doesn't matter to us
- Read our SVN Rules
- Read on how to use Tortoise SVN
- For other clients, you are on your own
- Google Account
- Create a new folder in the root of the repository with the name of your addon (letters and numbers only, no special characters please)
- Place your addon files in the folder
- SVN Commit your folder
What is my User Name and Password?
Username: The email address you used for a Google Account
Password: Look in Google Code Settings for your password or here https://code.google.com/hosting/settings
How do I change my password?
Visit this page https://code.google.com/hosting/settings