Guild Recruitment and Application Block 2.0

phpNuke integration forum

Postby joehail » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:10 am

ok, I made the change to the case. file. but I have no functions or phpnukefunctions files in either folder recruitment settings or application

and I still can't see anything on my application page :(
joehail
WR.net Journeyman
WR.net Journeyman

Re: Guild Recruitment and Application Block 2.0

Postby Ghostmaster » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:40 pm

joehail wrote:ok, I made the change to the case. file. but I have no functions or phpnukefunctions files in either folder recruitment settings or application

and I still can't see anything on my application page :(

Did you download "application_and_recruitment2.3.0.beta_142.rar" ? .. In that version you can find to the 2 files in the folder ..\modules\Application\

/Ghostmaster
Ghostmaster
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby dementio » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:24 pm

I love the mod, but when I go to the admin section, it doesn't seem to use the theme settings.
Also, It doesn't seem to email or post to a forum when someone applies
dementio
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby sneekygit » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:45 pm

any news on a stand alone version, as i use invision boards and would like ro make it seperate but with admin access, so that i can then put it in an iframe, or get it working though invision boards?
Neuromancer

sneekygit
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby kenetix » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 pm

You dump gives me this error

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 14
kenetix
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby cmize » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:01 am

We had this up and running just fine but now when we try to update the application form we get this error:

Code: Select all
Error updating database: update recruitment_config set `value`='Below you can find the current requirements:

Any ideas?
Last edited by cmize on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cmize
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Safierdrgn » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 am

Has anyone figured out how the blankity blank to get this mod to actually email the application to you?

I've looked everywhere for a fix...I've got it to where you can fill out the application but when you click on "submit" it just goes to a blank page(not a white page but the background of the website). No application is ever sent out to the email address, nor is it posted on the forums.

I'm running RavenNuke(phpNuke) 7.6 (v2.10.01)
Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
PHP version 5.1.6
MySQL version 4.1.22-standard-log

The website - http://www.wowgodcomplex.com However I have completely turned off the recruitment/application block and mod.
Last edited by Safierdrgn on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Safierdrgn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby damaninsocal » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:49 am

Am using Mysql5 and getting an erro

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 14

anyway you can let me know how to fix this? would love to use this new block but cant get it to run... am able to run the older version no problem. Please respond as fast as u can.

thnx

Glenn
damaninsocal
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby damaninsocal » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:11 am

looks like i have the same issue with the header text but dont know which file you are refering to... ??
damaninsocal
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby purrfektphlaw » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 am

Code: Select all
Error

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1301
STR: :<
SQL:

--
-- Dumping data for table `recruitment_config`
--

INSERT INTO `recruitment_config` (`name`, `value`, `show`, `required`, `type`) VALUES ('guildname', 'Your Guild', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('numalts', '3', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('guildrules', '', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('rankstructure', '', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('raidinginfo', '', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('recipient', 'admin@yoursite.com', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('testname', 'Test', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('testrecipient', 'testaccount@yoursite.com', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('referral', 'Contact(s) within your Guild - name of reference(s) if any:', 1, 0, 'variable'),
('TextBox1', 'List any guilds (and their server) that you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving.<br>If you are a transfer, why have you chosen this server?', 1, 0, 'textbox'),
('TextBox2', 'Please tell us a little bit about yourself.<br>What hours/days are you usually logged into WoW?<br>Why do you want to join Hybrid?', 1, 0, 'textbox'),
('TextBox3', 'Please describe in detail your pre-BC raiding experience.', 1, 0, 'textbox'),
('TextBox4', 'Are you currently on or have you completed ''The Trials of the Naaru''?<br>If have not completed this quest line, what step are you on?', 1, 0, 'textbox'),
('headertext', <div align="left">Below you can find the current requirements:<br/> <li><font color="#ff0000"><strong>Must be level 70</strong></font></li>    <li>Have your Karazhan attunement close to completed. If it is complete this will be a bonus</li>    <li>You must be revered with Cenarion Expedition to be considered.        <ul>          <li>You must also be well on your way to revered with the HH, LC and Sha''tar factions.</li>       </ul>    </li>    <li>Have prior raid experience. We are looking for players with MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxx (etc) experience. However this is not mandatory. A willingness to do the research and time required to understand the new content is required though.</li>    <li>Meet the following raid requirements:       <ul>          <li>Be available to raid between the hours of 5:30st-10:00st Saturday - Thursday</li>          <li>Have <a href="#" onclick="window.open(''http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/4204/','','location=yes,menubar=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes\'');return false);">KLHThreat Meter</a>   installed and active</li>          <li>Have installed and know how to use <a href="#" onclick="window.open(''http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php\',\'\',\'location=yes,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes\'');return false;)">Ventrilo</a>  </li>          <ul>             <li>It is not required for you to have a mic, but it is <em>strongly</em> recommended</li>          </ul>          <li>Be able to acquire mats, rep, and equipment outside of raid time. You must come prepared with your own consumables and reagants. If you intend to only show up for the raid, but put no effort into what goes into being raid prepared Hybrid is not the guild for you.</li>       </ul>    </li>    <li>Have knowledge of your class. Currently we would like for classes to be spec''d accordingly for raiding (Holy Priests, Resto Druids, Prot Warriors, etc.). If you are not spec''d for raiding a willingness and openness to change is required.</li>    <li><strong>Have a good attitude.</strong></li> </ol></div>', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('footertext', '<div align="center"><strong>All submissions are processed and evaluated.</strong><br /><br /><strong><font color="#ff0000">Incomplete applications are generally rejected outright.</font></strong></div>', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('KeyType1', 'Pre-BC Attunements/Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'),
('KeyType2', 'Heroic Mode Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'),
('KeyType3', 'BC Instance Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'),
('KeyType4', 'Endgame Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'),
('Key1', 'Onyxia', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'),
('Key2', 'Molten Core', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'),
('Key3', 'Blackwing Lair', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'),
('Key4', 'Naxxramas', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'),
('Key5', 'Auchenai', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'),
('Key6', 'Warpforged', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'),
('Key7', 'Reservoir', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'),
('Key8', 'Flamewrought', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'),
('Key9', 'Key of Time', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'),
('Key10', 'Shattered Halls', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'),
('Key11', 'Shadow Labyrinth', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'),
('Key12', 'Arcatraz', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'),
('Key13', 'Karazhan', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'),
('Key14', 'Tempest Keep: The Eye', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'),
('Key15', 'Serpentshrine Cavern', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'),
('summarypage', '0', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('summaryfooter', '   <div align="center">This list is meant to give you an idea of the guilds current needs for the average high end (lvl. 60+) players.<br />      Exceptions can and will be made for well geared - highly experienced players of classes not currently highly desired.</div>    <br /><br />    <h3 align="center"><font color="#ff0000">So you want to join...</font></h3>    <div align="center">If you feel that you would fit into the guild and your main characters class is listed as highly desireable.<br />      Or, if you feel that you have something special to offer the guild,<br />       please continue on to the application form by clicking on the link below.<br />    </div>    <div align="center">After reviewing your application, you will be contacted in-game or via email by a Senior Officer.<br />      The officer will complete the application process by interviewing you and will then discuss your application<br />      with other officers to determine if you will be recruited, denied or placed on a waiting list until a spot opens up.<br />    </div>', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('postto', 'email', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('postpoll', '0', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('postfrom', '2', 1, 2, 'variable'),
('username', 'Your Name', 1, 1, 'userinfo'),
('useremail', 'E-Mail', 1, 1, 'userinfo'),
('userage', 'Age', 1, 1, 'userinfo'),
('usertime', 'Timezone', 1, 1, 'userinfo'),
('userplay', 'Play Style', 1, 1, 'userinfo'),
('mainname', 'Name', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainclass', 'Class', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainlevel', 'Level', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainprof1', 'Profession 1', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainprof2', 'Profession 2', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainaid', 'First Aid', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('maingear', 'Gear', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('mainbuild', 'Talent Build', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('altname', 'Name', 1, 0, 'altdata'),
('altclass', 'Class', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altlevel', 'Level', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altprof1', 'Profession 1', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altprof2', 'Profession 2', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altaid', 'First Aid', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altgear', 'Gear', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('altbuild', 'Talent Build', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('geartype', 'link', 1, 1, 'geardata'),
('gearlink', 'http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/', 0, 0, 'geardata'),
('supresseditor', '0', 0, 2, 'variable'),
('mainresist', 'Provide information on your Resistences (Unbuffed)', 1, 1, 'maindata'),
('altresist', 'Provide information on your Resistences (Unbuffed)', 1, 1, 'altdata'),
('geartitle', 'WoW Armory', 0, 0, 'geardata'),
('fire', 'Fire', 1, 1, 'resistance'),
('shadow', 'Shadow', 1, 1, 'resistance'),
('nature', 'Nature', 1, 1, 'resistance'),
('arcane', 'Arcane', 1, 1, 'resistance'),
('frost', 'Frost', 1, 1, 'resistance');

SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `recruitment_config` -- INSERT INTO `recruitment_config` (`name`, `value`, `show`, `required`, `type`) VALUES ('guildname', 'Your Guild', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('numalts', '3', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('guildrules', '', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('rankstructure', '', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('raidinginfo', '', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('recipient', 'admin@yoursite.com', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('testname', 'Test', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('testrecipient', 'testaccount@yoursite.com', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('referral', 'Contact(s) within your Guild - name of reference(s) if any:', 1, 0, 'variable'), ('TextBox1', 'List any guilds (and their server) that you have been in or are currently in and reason(s) for leaving.
If you are a transfer, why have you chosen this server?', 1, 0, 'textbox'), ('TextBox2', 'Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
What hours/days are you usually logged into WoW?
Why do you want to join Hybrid?', 1, 0, 'textbox'), ('TextBox3', 'Please describe in detail your pre-BC raiding experience.', 1, 0, 'textbox'), ('TextBox4', 'Are you currently on or have you completed ''The Trials of the Naaru''?
If have not completed this quest line, what step are you on?', 1, 0, 'textbox'), ('headertext',
Below you can find the current requirements:
# Must be level 70
# Have your Karazhan attunement close to completed. If it is complete this will be a bonus
# You must be revered with Cenarion Expedition to be considered.

* You must also be well on your way to revered with the HH, LC and Sha''tar factions.

# Have prior raid experience. We are looking for players with MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxx (etc) experience. However this is not mandatory. A willingness to do the research and time required to understand the new content is required though.
# Meet the following raid requirements:

* Be available to raid between the hours of 5:30st-10:00st Saturday - Thursday
    * Have KLHThreat Meter installed and active
    * Have installed and know how to use Ventrilo
          o It is not required for you to have a mic, but it is strongly recommended
    * Be able to acquire mats, rep, and equipment outside of raid time. You must come prepared with your own consumables and reagants. If you intend to only show up for the raid, but put no effort into what goes into being raid prepared Hybrid is not the guild for you.

# Have knowledge of your class. Currently we would like for classes to be spec''d accordingly for raiding (Holy Priests, Resto Druids, Prot Warriors, etc.). If you are not spec''d for raiding a willingness and openness to change is required.
# Have a good attitude.
', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('footertext', '
All submissions are processed and evaluated.

Incomplete applications are generally rejected outright.
', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('KeyType1', 'Pre-BC Attunements/Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'), ('KeyType2', 'Heroic Mode Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'), ('KeyType3', 'BC Instance Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'), ('KeyType4', 'Endgame Keys', 1, 2, 'keytype'), ('Key1', 'Onyxia', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'), ('Key2', 'Molten Core', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'), ('Key3', 'Blackwing Lair', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'), ('Key4', 'Naxxramas', 1, 0, 'KeyType1'), ('Key5', 'Auchenai', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'), ('Key6', 'Warpforged', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'), ('Key7', 'Reservoir', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'), ('Key8', 'Flamewrought', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'), ('Key9', 'Key of Time', 1, 0, 'KeyType2'), ('Key10', 'Shattered Halls', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'), ('Key11', 'Shadow Labyrinth', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'), ('Key12', 'Arcatraz', 1, 0, 'KeyType3'), ('Key13', 'Karazhan', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'), ('Key14', 'Tempest Keep: The Eye', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'), ('Key15', 'Serpentshrine Cavern', 1, 0, 'KeyType4'), ('summarypage', '0', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('summaryfooter', '
This list is meant to give you an idea of the guilds current needs for the average high end (lvl. 60+) players.
Exceptions can and will be made for well geared - highly experienced players of classes not currently highly desired.

So you want to join...
If you feel that you would fit into the guild and your main characters class is listed as highly desireable.
Or, if you feel that you have something special to offer the guild,
please continue on to the application form by clicking on the link below.
After reviewing your application, you will be contacted in-game or via email by a Senior Officer.
The officer will complete the application process by interviewing you and will then discuss your application
with other officers to determine if you will be recruited, denied or placed on a waiting list until a spot opens up.
', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('postto', 'email', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('postpoll', '0', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('postfrom', '2', 1, 2, 'variable'), ('username', 'Your Name', 1, 1, 'userinfo'), ('useremail', 'E-Mail', 1, 1, 'userinfo'), ('userage', 'Age', 1, 1, 'userinfo'), ('usertime', 'Timezone', 1, 1, 'userinfo'), ('userplay', 'Play Style', 1, 1, 'userinfo'), ('mainname', 'Name', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainclass', 'Class', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainlevel', 'Level', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainprof1', 'Profession 1', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainprof2', 'Profession 2', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainaid', 'First Aid', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('maingear', 'Gear', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('mainbuild', 'Talent Build', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('altname', 'Name', 1, 0, 'altdata'), ('altclass', 'Class', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altlevel', 'Level', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altprof1', 'Profession 1', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altprof2', 'Profession 2', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altaid', 'First Aid', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altgear', 'Gear', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('altbuild', 'Talent Build', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('geartype', 'link', 1, 1, 'geardata'), ('gearlink', 'http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/', 0, 0, 'geardata'), ('supresseditor', '0', 0, 2, 'variable'), ('mainresist', 'Provide information on your Resistences (Unbuffed)', 1, 1, 'maindata'), ('altresist', 'Provide information on your Resistences (Unbuffed)', 1, 1, 'altdata'), ('geartitle', 'WoW Armory', 0, 0, 'geardata'), ('fire', 'Fire', 1, 1, 'resistance'), ('shadow', 'Shadow', 1, 1, 'resistance'), ('nature', 'Nature', 1, 1, 'resistance'), ('arcane', 'Arcane', 1, 1, 'resistance'), ('frost', 'Frost', 1, 1, 'resistance');

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<div align="left">Below you can find the current requirements:<br/> <li><font co' at line 14
[

Sorry for the lengthy code. I fixed the Line 14 error, but now i seem to be getting a whole new set of errors. I have reviewed the coding to the best of my abilities and am not to sure what I missed at that one particular spot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running:

phpnuke 8.0
mysql 5.0
purrfektphlaw
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby JahlFreyzi » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:31 pm

Safierdrgn wrote:Has anyone figured out how the blankity blank to get this mod to actually email the application to you?

I've looked everywhere for a fix...I've got it to where you can fill out the application but when you click on "submit" it just goes to a blank page(not a white page but the background of the website). No application is ever sent out to the email address, nor is it posted on the forums.

PHP version 5.1.6

The website - http://www.wowgodcomplex.com However I have completely turned off the recruitment/application block and mod.

I'm getting exactly the same thing. A little help here would be most useful... Thanks. :)
JahlFreyzi
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby JahlFreyzi » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:23 pm

Safierdrgn wrote:Has anyone figured out how the blankity blank to get this mod to actually email the application to you?

PHP version 5.1.6

I found some time to do a little digging last night and this is what I found...

In modules\Application there is a .php file called ValidateEmailFormat.php. This has, within it, a function called "validateEmailFormat". RavenNuke also has that function declared and this is what is causing the problem (well, for me at any rate) - a duplicate declaration of the same function.

What I did, not having time to decide which "validateEmailFormat" is the better, I renamed the one in modules\Application\ValidateEmailFormat.php to "validateApplEmailFormat". I then found, within the modules\Application folder which other .php files reference it - which was only confirm.php. Changed the reference there to validateApplEmailFormat and that's it.

My guild recruitment applications are now being processed and passed through to my forums. Sorry, I've yet to try to see if it will email them too so I have no idea if there are other issues out there... But I'm sure what I discovered is probably the same thing you are experiencing.

Good luck! Hope that helps!
JahlFreyzi
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Safierdrgn » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:24 am

Jahl found the answer to the problem! Kudos!

My guild application is now emailing the application to me AND posting it on the forums! <3
Safierdrgn
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Dragonfly CMS

Postby Lyco » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:58 am

I would like to find out if it is at all possible to have this module ported to Dragonfly CMS. Let me know please.
Lyco
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Re: Dragonfly CMS

Postby Ulminia » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:23 am

watch dubble quotes like "Sha''tar" that is the issue i do beleavego in and edit it to "Sha\'tar" just have to make sure that you use stripslashes when you pull it outa the database
Ulminia of Zangarmarsh
Zonous of Zangarmarsh
Author of Roster Gallery
WoWRoster-Profiler Redesigner
Ulminia
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Realm: Zangarmarsh (PvE) - US
gmail/gtalk: ulminia@gmail.com

PreviousNext