Fixes for Version 253

Sync Blizzards' Armory data with WoWRoster (addon depreciated no longer works see ApiSync)

Moderators: Ulminia, poetter

Re: Fixes for Version 253

Postby dragaron » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi,

little feedback from the german loc.

Code: Select all
About to start ID:55
Scanning Player: Dagoneth

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/web4/11/56/5666956/htdocs/dab/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 125

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/web4/11/56/5666956/htdocs/dab/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 146

* About to update player
    * Updating Equipment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    * No Inventory Data
    * No Bank Data
    * Updating Mailbox: No New Mail
    * No Skill Data
    * No Recipe Data
    * No Spellbook Data
    * No Talents Data
    * No Reputation Data
    * No Quest Data
    * No Buffs
dragaron
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Tristan1990 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:05 pm

I've downloaded your files (version 2) but it still doesn't work =/
Now i saw your edit, where u wrote, that i have to put my MAX_EXECUTION_TIME up to 120.
But my problem is, that i just have a normal webspace, so i don't have access to this file.

Can u pls help me?

Many greetings from germany :P
Tristan1990
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby poetter » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:00 am

I need more infos. Please set your debug level to 2, post every error message and describe the problem as detailed as you can.
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby danbk » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:55 am

Attached is the output from Debug Level 2 as requested. As a note of interest, I have wiped everything from the tables, and started with a clean roster upload and still have the same problems.

The ONLY error messages I see come from the 2 parsing errors for skills (line 125) and reputation (line 146).

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/danbkn00/domains/danbk.net/public_html/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 125

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/danbkn00/domains/danbk.net/public_html/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.parsing.php on line 146

I don't know much about PHP to be honest, but I'm curious if it's something with the way the arrays are being processed / passed into the function. That's the only thing I can see that would be a problem from the little bit I've tried to figure out. From the Debug output, it appears the "Reputation" and "Skills" arrays are empty and not being updated period.

Server Info (shared server, i can't change/update any settings):
PHP version ------- 4.4.6
mySQL version --- 4.0.17

my config.php:
<?php

if (!defined('ROSTER_INSTALLED')) {
   exit('Detected invalid access to this file!');
}

//Configuration
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Host'] = "www.wowarmory.com"; //Americans use "www.wowarmory.com", European players use: "eu.wowarmory.com"
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['MinLevel'] = 70; //The minimum level to be updated
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['SynchCutoffTime'] = 60; //Time, in minutes.  All players who have not updated in the last (24) hours will be updated.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['UseCurl'] = true; //Set this to false if you want to use the original FileSocket function.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['DebugLevel'] = 2; //0 = no debug messages, 1 = some debug messages, 2 = verbose debug messages
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['UpdateRoster'] = true; //Wether or not to update Roster.  Useful if you're just debugging.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'] = $roster_conf['roster_lang']; //The language used, but default it is the language that roster is configured to.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['ArmoryLocale'] = strtolower(substr($addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'], 0, 2)) . "_" . strtolower(substr($addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'], 2, 2)); //The Locale that armory is expecting, in the format of lowercase_lowercase (ie en_us or de_de).
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['MemberSorting'] = "members.last_online DESC"; //alternatives are "members.update_time DESC" to use the last time the member was updated
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['ServerMonth'] = array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December"); //just a list of the month names for the server.  Change this to whatever language necessary.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['DateUpdatedFormat'] = "%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s"; //Don't touch this!!! As i can see the time format is always set as it is set here
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['IsWoWRosterDF'] = 0; //WoWRosterDF Users want this to be 1
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['IsMySQLLower411'] = 1; //Users of MySQL Version lower than 4.1.1 want thi sto be 1
?>
Attachments
errors.txt
This is the output of one character update. Every single character shows the same except for gear and talent differences.
(59.86 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
danbk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby poetter » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:56 pm

I think i found the problem. Playerinfos, Skills and Reputation are now hosted on seperate xml sheets. I will look into it and post a fix soon.
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Postby poetter » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:19 pm

I updated the first post with a new version. Fetching of skills and reputation is fixed. Please have a look if en_US version is doing it. That was a quick shot after the first coffee this morning.
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Slyver » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:25 pm

Well I don't get the errors I had before with the invalid arguments but I think the sessions are timing out now because the page starts pulling the information and then it displays a blank IE page saying internet explorer cannot display this page.

I am using the 253_3 fix I was also able to see a php.ini file in my root directory but there was not a line call max_execution_time in it so I added it with an = 180

Here is my config file
<?php

if (!defined('ROSTER_INSTALLED')) {
exit('Detected invalid access to this file!');
}

//Configuration
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Host'] = "www.wowarmory.com"; //Americans use "www.wowarmory.com", European players use: "eu.wowarmory.com"
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['MinLevel'] = 10; //The minimum level to be updated
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['SynchCutoffTime'] = 1560; //Time, in minutes. All players who have not updated in the last (24) hours will be updated.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['UseCurl'] = false; //Set this to false if you want to use the original FileSocket function.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['DebugLevel'] = 2; //0 = no debug messages, 1 = some debug messages, 2 = verbose debug messages
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['UpdateRoster'] = true; //Wether or not to update Roster. Useful if you're just debugging.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'] = $roster_conf['roster_lang']; //The language used, but default it is the language that roster is configured to.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['ArmoryLocale'] = strtolower(substr($addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'], 0, 2)) . "_" . strtolower(substr($addon_conf['ArmorySync']['Locale'], 2, 2)); //The Locale that armory is expecting, in the format of lowercase_lowercase (ie en_us or de_de).
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['MemberSorting'] = "members.last_online DESC"; //alternatives are "members.update_time DESC" to use the last time the member was updated
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['ServerMonth'] = array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","October","November","December"); //just a list of the month names for the server. Change this to whatever language necessary.
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['DateUpdatedFormat'] = "%m/%d/%y %H:%i:%s"; //Don't touch this!!! As i can see the time format is always set as it is set here
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['IsWoWRosterDF'] = 0; //WoWRosterDF Users want this to be 1
$addon_conf['ArmorySync']['IsMySQLLower411'] = 0; //Users of MySQL Version lower than 4.1.1 want thi sto be 1
?>
Slyver
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fixes for Version 253

Postby danbk » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:46 pm

The fixes worked for enUS. thanks a ton for the quick fix!

I had never looked at the old system of the armory or I would have realized it was seperate XML's, but I still wouldn't have known how to fix it. lol Guess it's time for me to sit down and learn some code =)
danbk
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Tristan1990 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:54 pm

I tried your fix for me ( I'm from germany) now it trys to update 2 characters (non crit error again) and then it goes back to the member list.
With the fix version 2, it tried to update everyone.
Tristan1990
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby poetter » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:33 am

@Slyver

The parameter are:
max_execution_time = 300     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 300   ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data

@Tristan1990
Please help me helping you. If you have any error, please post them. set debug_level to 2 and post your output an maybe the source code of the output. there are more debugging messages as comments in the html source code.
poetter
Roster AddOn Dev
Roster AddOn Dev

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Tristan1990 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:22 am

The problem is, that i don't get any error, when i switch on the debug mode up to 2 .... but maybe i'm just to stupid^^
Tristan1990
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby fhmilamber » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:34 am

Great job! Works like a dream.
I added a little login routine so it asks for your password instead of just saying 'Please logon as admin to run this addon'.

In index.php find:

require_once(ROSTER_LIB.'login.php');
   $roster_login = new RosterLogin($script_filename);
   if(!$roster_login->getAuthorized()) {
      Print 'Please logon as admin to run this addon';
      return;
   }

Replace with:

require_once(ROSTER_LIB.'login.php');
   $roster_login = new RosterLogin($script_filename);
   if( !$roster_login->getAuthorized() )
{
   print
   '<br />'.
   '<span class="title_text">'.sprintf($siggen_locale[$roster_conf['roster_lang']]['title_siggen_config'],$sc_file_ver).'</span><br />'.
   $roster_login->getMessage().
   $roster_login->getLoginForm();

return;
}

Thanks for the fixes my friend!
Last edited by fhmilamber on Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fhmilamber
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Slyver » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 pm

Well I still got a blank page but with firefox I could see some errors in the source.

2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `roster_guild` WHERE `guild_name` = 'The High Council Knights' AND `server` = 'Daggerspine'
File: wowdb.php
Function: get_guild_info
Line: 1840
Backtrace (most recent call last):

* File: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/lib/commonfunctions.lib.php
o line 248
o function called: backtrace
* File: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/lib/wowdb.php
o line 1840
o function called: die_quietly
o args: 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query, WowDB Error, wowdb.php
Function: get_guild_info, 1840, SELECT * FROM `roster_guild` WHERE `guild_name` = 'The High Council Knights' AND `server` = 'Daggerspine'
* File: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/functions.synch.php
o line 118
o function called: get_guild_info
o args: Daggerspine, The High Council Knights
* File: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/index.php
o line 97
o function called: synchmemberbyid
o args: , 13, 1, 41
* File: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/addon.php
o line 77
o function called: include_once
o args: /home/content/a/z/z/azzlano/html/THC/roster/addons/ArmorySynch/index.php
Last edited by Slyver on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slyver
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Fixes for Version 253

Postby PleegWat » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:24 am

2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

That one's for your host I'm afraid.
I <3 /bin/bash
PleegWat
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team

Fixes for Version 253

Postby Slyver » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 am

Yeah I called them to see if I could change the timeout periods for the MySQL server and surprise surprise I can't. Is it possible to try and update one character to see if it still fails?
Slyver
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to ArmorySync - Depreciated