Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
rpgoGP v3.0.0; toc:20400 (2008-10-14) >download<
GuildProfiler is a World of Warcraft addon that extracts guild roster & info from the Guild Roster.
This is saved in your SavedVariables\CharacterProfiler.lua in the myProfile block.
This information can then be uploaded to your website to display your profile(s).
- SmartScan the addon will scan your guild info as you play the game.
- 'save' button. Social [O] -> Guild -> Save Button (top left)
- '/command' commands with '/gp'
To get a complete extract:
--open Guild Roster [O]; hit 'save'
- '/gp' or 'rpgogp' or 'gprofiler'
- '/gp [on|off]' -- turns on|off
- '/gp show' -- show current session scan
- '/gp export' -- force export
- '/gp (preference) [on|off]'
- lite [on|off] -- disables scanning while in raid or in-instance
- button [on|off] -- removes button from GuildRoster frame
- compact [on|off] -- remove blank 'Status', 'Note', 'OfficerNote' values
- title [on|off] -- store member.Title Text
- smart [on|off] -- turns on|off
- for our protection, we've found it necessary to include an 'addon license' and copyright.
- briefly, it states Attribution, Sharing, and Noncommercial use.
- No changes
For History prior to v3.0.0 of GuildProfiler
See - http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/Addons/GuildProfiler.cfm