|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 46:||Line 47:|
Revision as of 04:54, 12 May 2007
Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain.
Itemsets is a Roster addon that shows a list of all your guildmates above lvl 50 and which setitems of their class-sets they have.
Current version: 1.7.5
- Dungeon set 1: Players can acquire this set from Stratholme, Scholomance and Blackrock Spire.
- Dungeon set 2: Players with set 1 can upgrade to this set by completing a new quest series.
- Tier 1 raid set: These sets are obtained from Molten Core.
- Tier 2 raid set: This armor is found inside Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair and Blackwing Lair.
- Tier 3 raid set: This armor is found in Naxxramas.
- ZG: Quest Rewards Zandalar Tribe.
- AQ20: Quest Rewards Cenarion Circle.
- AQ40: Quest Rewards Brood of Nozdormu.
- PvP Superior set: This armor can be purchased from your faction's PvP armor vendor in the officer's barracks. You must have the appropriate PvP rank in order to purchase and equip these pieces.
- PvP Epic set: This armor can be purchased from your faction's PvP armor vendor in the officer's barracks. You must have the appropriate PvP rank to purchase or equip these pieces.
- Unzip the package inside the roster/addons/ directory so the path will read: roster/addons/ItemSets/.
- Edit the roster/addons/ItemSets/conf.php if you want to enable multi-language support. in example:
//Multilanguage support - 1 to enable, 0 to disable $addon_conf['itemsets']['multilanguage'] = 0;
|Gorgar||Creation of the original coding for the "ItemSets" addon|
|Harut</td>||French (frFR) localization of the wordings used in "ItemSets"|