Postby Chrizarus » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 pm

Note that to have the correct icon I changed in frFR.php file this word:

Trade_Leatherworking to Trade_LeatherWorking
Chrizarus
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Re: Official frFR localization topic

Postby zanix » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:38 pm

Chrizarus wrote:Do you have a deadline for the 1.7.1 project? When it will be available for download?

When its released to the beta testers and they say it's ready
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Official frFR localization topic

Postby stylgar » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:18 pm

Here what that gives for the Horde keys. Before the patch 1.12 and the new translations of blizzard.

Code: Select all
$inst_keys['frFR']['H'] = array(
       'SG' => array('Key-Only','SG' => 'Clé de la gorge des Vents brûlants|4826'),
      'Gnome' => array('Key-Only','Gnome' => 'Clé d\\\'atelier|2288'),
      'SM' => array('Key-Only','SM' => 'La Clé écarlate|4445'),
      'ZF' => array('Parts', 'ZF' => 'Marteau de Zul\\\'Farrak|5695','Maillet sacré|8250'),
      'Mauro' => array('Parts', 'Mauro' => 'Sceptre de Celebras|19710','Bâtonnet de Celebras|19549','Diamant de Celebras|19545'),
      'BRDp' => array('Key-Only','BRDp' => 'Clé de la prison|15545'),
      'BRDs' => array('Parts', 'BRDs' => 'Clé de Shadowforge|2966','Ironfel|9673'),
      'HT' => array('Key-Only','HT' => 'Clé en croissantt|35607'),
      'Scholo' => array('Quests', 'Scholo' => 'Clé squelette|16854','Scholomance|','Fragments de squelette|','Moisissure rime avec...|','Plume de feu forgée|','Le Scarabée d\\\'Araj|','La clé de la Scholomance|'),
      'Strath' => array('Key-Only','Strath' => 'Clé de la ville|13146'),
      'UBRS' => array('Parts', 'UBRS' => 'Sceau d\\\'ascension|17057','Sceau d\\\'ascension non décoré|5370','Gemme de Spirestone|5379','Gemme de Smolderthorn|16095','Gemme de Bloodaxe|21777','Sceau d\\\'ascension brut |24554||MS','Sceau d\\\'ascension forgé|19463||MS'),
      'Onyxia' => array('Quests', 'Onyxia' => 'Amulette Drakefeu|4829','Ordres du seigneur de guerre Goretooth|','Ordre du chef de guerre|','Pour la Horde !|','Ce que le vent apporte|','Le Champion de la Horde|','Le testament de Rexxar|','Illusions d\\\'Occulus|','Querelleur ardent|','Le Test des crÃnes, Cristallomancier|','Le Test des crÃnes, Somnus|','Le Test des crÃnes, Chronalis|','Le Test des crÃnes, Axtroz|','Ascension...|','Sang du Champion des Dragons noirs|'),
      'MC' => array('Key-Only','MC' => 'Quintessence éternelle|22754'),
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stylgar » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Apparement only the name of this key changed.

'BRDs' => array('Parts''BRDs' => 'Clé de Shadowforge|2966','Ironfel|9673'), 

Changed into

'BRDs' => array('Parts''BRDs' => 'Clé de Ombreforge|2966','Ironfel|9673'), 
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stylgar » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Sorry but still a small thing. Where I download version 1.7.1 ? Please.

And sorry for my bad english
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby zanix » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:01 am

stylgar wrote:Sorry but still a small thing. Where I download version 1.7.1 ? Please.

You don't
It's currently in development
Read the Forum Rules, the WiKi, and Search before posting!
WoWRoster v2.1 - SigGen v0.3.3.523 - WoWRosterDF
zanix
Admin
Admin
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
WoWRoster.net Dev Team
UA/UU Developer
UA/UU Developer

Realm: Doomhammer (PvE) - US

Postby sturmy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Upon trying to fix max.resist for frFR, I found a little something. Could not test immediately, but I assume somebody quicker than me can do that ;-)

The equipment bonus in frFR has long been displaying far too much info for me, it seems that's because we lack a translation pattern (my regexp is rusty feel free to amend):

$wordings['frFR']['tooltip_school_damage']='Dégâts des sorts \\+'

Thus that pattern being missing it was empty and bonus scanner displayed ANY line and tried to do sums on lines with values in it. Somewhat interesting results.

On top of that I found an accent missing in another pattern.

$wordings['frFR']['tooltip_damage_reduction']='Réduit les points de dégâts'

Can one of the other french roster guys test that and confirm? I'm far from my FTP client and unable to confirm it fixes the equipment bonus page.

Should that be the case, I'll continue looking after frFR for Max.Resist... :-D
Last edited by sturmy on Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Postby sturmy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:26 pm

OK, I confirm this FIXES the issues I -for one- was experiencing with the equipment bonus part of the character pages.

Enjoy folks!
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Postby zix71 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm install the latest version with the FRfr localization file.

I have two problems with my configuration : look here :

Link : Recipe made by

All line when Sköta is the maker is double ??? Certainely a problem due to the name with a char special "ö" ???

Second problem : more of my user are this message :

Data is from CharacterProfiler v
La version du CharacterProfiler utilisé pour capturer les données pour ce personnage est plus ancienne que la version minimum autorisée pour le téléchargement.
SVP assurez vous que vous fonctionnez avec la v1.5.2 et que vous vous êtes connecté sur ce personnage et avez sauvé les données en utilisant cette version.
NOT Updating character [name]

But they are using the last CharacterProfiler addon 1.6 ??? An explantion ?

Thanks
zix71
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby sturmy » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:59 pm

I think that's been answered elsewhere (but I'm too lazy to post the link).

Double lines are linked to the fact that one person has uploaded the recipes learned with the short descriptions, another one with the long description. You can see that by the tooltip appearing upon hovering over the icon of the recipe.

Best solution (which does not involve recoding) to solve this is to ensure that everyone is using the same character profiler version & parametering. You can force that by requiring CP 1.6.1 on the config page of Roster. Once all people will have updated their profiles with the latest CP info, that should disappear by itself.
Alternatively, wipe the table clean and wait for them to populate again (again forcing the latest version of CP).

And anyway, you'll have duplicate lines with trade skills generating a cooldown (again the tooltip is different).

As to the upload message, I suggest you ask the people having the problem to ensure they've WIPED the characterprofiler.lua clean to ensure it's not data leftover from an earlier version. Zanix has listed the methods to do this elsewhere (did I say I was too lazy to search for this?)

I hope this helps :)
sturmy
WR.net Expert
WR.net Expert

Postby stylgar » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:53 pm

stylgar wrote:Here what that gives for the Horde keys. Before the patch 1.12 and the new translations of blizzard.

$inst_keys['frFR']['H'] = array(
      'ZF' => array('Parts', 'ZF' => 'Marteau de Zul\\\'Farrak|5695','Maillet sacré|8250'),
      'Mauro' => array('Parts', 'Mauro' => 'Sceptre de Celebras|19710','Bâtonnet de Celebras|19549','Diamant de Celebras|19545'),
      'Scholo' => array('Quests', 'Scholo' => 'Clé squelette|16854','Scholomance|','Fragments de squelette|','Moisissure rime avec...|','Plume de feu forgée|','Le Scarabée d\\\'Araj|','La clé de la Scholomance|'),
      'UBRS' => array('Parts', 'UBRS' => 'Sceau d\\\'ascension|17057','Sceau d\\\'ascension non décoré|5370','Gemme de Spirestone|5379','Gemme de Smolderthorn|16095','Gemme de Bloodaxe|21777','Sceau d\\\'ascension brut |24554||MS','Sceau d\\\'ascension forgé|19463||MS'),
      'Onyxia' => array('Quests', 'Onyxia' => 'Amulette Drakefeu|4829','Ordres du seigneur de guerre Goretooth|','Ordre du chef de guerre|','Pour la Horde !|','Ce que le vent apporte|','Le Champion de la Horde|','Le testament de Rexxar|','Illusions d\\\'Occulus|','Querelleur ardent|','Le Test des crÃnes, Cristallomancier|','Le Test des crÃnes, Somnus|','Le Test des crÃnes, Chronalis|','Le Test des crÃnes, Axtroz|','Ascension...|','Sang du Champion des Dragons noirs|'),
      'MC' => array('Key-Only','MC' => 'Quintessence éternelle|22754'),

Excuse me. Here the good code for the horde. I benefit from it to also put the change in the translation of the patch 1.12. Ok for roster v1.7.0. If somebody can test for 1.7.1 :cyclops:

$inst_keys['frFR']['Horde'] = array(
      'BRDs' => array('Parts', 'BRDs' => 'Clé ombreforge|2966','Souillefer|9673'),
      'HT' => array('Key-Only','HT' => 'Clé en croissant|35607'),
      'UBRS' => array('Parts', 'UBRS' => 'Sceau d\\\'ascension|17057','Sceau d\\\'ascension non décoré|5370','Gemme de Spirestone|5379','Gemme de Smolderthorn|16095','Gemme de Bloodaxe|21777', 'Sceau d\\\'ascension brut|24554||MS', 'Sceau d\\\'ascension forgé|19463||MS'),
      'Onyxia' => array('Quests', 'Onyxia' => 'Amulette Drakefeu|4829','Ordres du seigneur de guerre Goretooth|','Ordre du chef de guerre|','Pour la Horde !|','Ce que le vent apporte|','Le Champion de la Horde|','Le testament de Rexxar|','Illusions d\\\'Occulus|','Querelleur ardent|','Le Test des crÃnes, Cristallomancier|','Le Test des crÃnes, Somnus|','Le Test des crÃnes, Chronalis|','Le Test des crÃnes, Axtroz|','Ascension...|','Sang du Champion des Dragons noirs|')
   );
Last edited by stylgar on Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby gonçalo » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 pm

$inst_keys['frFR']['Horde'] = array(
'ZF' => array('Parts', 'ZF' => 'Marteau de Zul\\\'Farrak|5695','Sacred Mallet|8250'),
'Scholo' => array('Quests', 'Scholo' => 'Clé squelette|16854','Scholomance|','Skeletal Fragments|','Mold Rhymes With...|','Fire Plume Forged|','Araj\\\'s Scarab|','The Key to Scholomance|'),
'UBRS' => array('Parts','UBRS' => 'Sceau d\\\'ascension|17057','Sceau d\\\'ascension non décoré|5370','Gemme de Spirestone|5379','Gemme de Smolderthorn|16095','Gemme de Bloodaxe|21777','Sceau d\\\'ascension brut |24554||MS','Sceau d\\\'ascension forgé|19463||MS'),
'Onyxia' => array('Quests', 'Onyxia' => 'Amulette Drakefeu|4829','Ordres du seigneur de guerre Goretooth|','Ordre du chef de guerre|','Pour la Horde !|','Ce que le vent apporte|','Le Champion de la Horde|','Le testament de Rexxar|','Illusions d\\\'Occulus|','Querelleur ardent|','L\\\'épreuve des crânes, Cristallomancier|','L\\\'épreuve des crânes, Somnus|','L\\\'épreuve des crânes, Chronalis|','L\\\'épreuve des crânes, Axtroz|','Ascension...|','Sang du Champion des Dragons noirs|')
);

mi tentative to tranlate the key horde.On the roster 1.7.0
gonçalo
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stylgar » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:46 am

My code is ok for the horde and the roster 1.7.0

See here http://www.teamsl.clansl.com/roster/indexinst.php
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby stylgar » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:16 pm

This is my contribution for the 1.7.1 with the horde keys name of the patch 1.12.1 ;)
Attachments
frfr.zip
French localization with horde key
(12.79 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
stylgar
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

Postby Remind » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:16 pm

One LBRS gem needed to blacksmith the UBRS key has been translated in the latest wow patch.

Simply replace this line:

By this one:
'UBRS' => array('Parts', 'UBRS' => 'Sceau d\\\'ascension|17057','Sceau d\\\'ascension non décoré|5370','Gemme de Pierre-du-pic|5379','Gemme de Smolderthorn|16095','Gemme de Bloodaxe|21777','Sceau d\\\'ascension brut |24554||MS','Sceau d\\\'ascension forgé|19463||MS'),
Last edited by Remind on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remind
WR.net Apprentice
WR.net Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Languages / Localization